REVENGE FOR MY FRIEND MADE ME FELL IN LOVE (A MANAN STORY) LAST PART

Start from the beginning

AT ALIYA'S PLACE,

"what kind of behavior is this aliya" her dad shouted at her again.
"Aliya I always supported you but you never take my advise seriously but now I have to tell our parents about you to take you on right path. So I made them hear our conversation and made the truth come out of your mouth itself" mukti said shocking aliya.
"How dare you mukti" aliya said angrily but was received a slap by her mom.
"Till now I thought what and all you have done is just because of your age and you will change but you..... " her mom said crying in a painful and angry voice.
Suddenly they heard a clap sound behind them and aliya's is shocked to see them.

ON THE OTHER SIDE,
"Nandhini why are you with this cheater" Navya asked her.

"I will tell navya but before that I will clear cabir's doubt. So the answer is I always wanted the boys aliya loved to stay away from her only. When I become her friend  I came to know her love for dhrve. I was so happy for her but when harshad proposed her she said she broke up with you as she said you are bad and spoiled brat but I don't know whether to believe or not but she made her friends to say the same and I believed her but then after what she made me do with harshad After that only i came to know about her. I felt guilty and for that only I didn't allow her to again go to you because when you two were in love itself I regard you as my brother but again she promised that she will not cheat you but I didn't believe her and said I will say everything to her parents but when I saw you longing to see her, I can't you like that as I regard you as my brother and that's my mistake and all this happened" nandhini said with tears.

"You regard me as my brother but I..... I.. " dhrve was stammering but then turned to manik and said, "Buddy is this the reason you were about to tell that time" manik nodded and that's it cabir and dhrve cried in guilt.
"Now tell me nandhini what you are doing with manik" navya asked her.
"Navya mistake is mine too. I shouldn't have trusted aliya" nandhini said and navya immediately asked with a furious face, "Don't tell me that you forgive him"
"No I didn't forgive him" nandhini said.

AT ALIYA'S PLACE,
All are shocked to see the groom's family standing there.
"Thank God we escaped from this family. We heard everything and don't want this as our bahu" saying they went from there.
But aliya is shocked because even harshad is with them and realized he told them about her so that his friend's life won't be damaged like his.
"Are you happy now" aliya's mom asked her.
"Atleast now mend your ways. You can't be like this" mukti said and everyone went out of room leaving aliya alone.

WHILE AT DHRVE'S HOUSE,
"Then? " Navya asked.
"He came to me and asked for forgiveness but I was unable to forgive him and since you came here even after my warning I came here following you and manik joined me" nandhini said.
"Nandhini please forgive us" manik cabir dhruv said.
"Manik you too forgive us please" cabir and dhrve
"Hey it's okay. Don't be guilty" manik said with  teary eyes
And the trio shared a hug.

Nandhini got a call from aliya's mom.
"Beta can you please bring that boy" her mom asked.
"Sure aunty but why" nandhini asked.
"I will say" Saying both ended the call.

All reached aliya's house
Aliya's dad said said to dhruv, "This is common in this age please forget her and move on"
"Don't say like that uncle" nandhini said furiously and continued in calm tone,
"Don't take me wrong for talking about aliya like this uncle but I need to say the truth. None of the boys who aliya loved is not any infatuation or love it's only time pass for aliya. She accept their proposal and when she gets bored leaves them saying it's just infatuation"
"Boys loved means? " her dad questioned.
"Dad the boys who you thought was my stalkers are always aliya's boyfriend only.
I thought she will change but that never happened" mukti said
At the time aliya came out of room and said, "I want to say something. Shall I?
(All nodded) I know my mistakes are unforgivable but still forgive me. I realized my mistake. Not because that boy's family rejects me and went but I thought what and all I did was wrong" aliya said with her head down.
"Aliya we don't know whether to believe you or not but if you really changed then it's good" her mom said and asked all to have dinner as it's night.
But they politely denied and went but aliya held aliya and brought her out.
"Aliya if you have really changed then I will be the most happiest person but aliya always remember even boys have heart and feelings. Just because nowadays girls are cheated by boys it doesn't mean that all boys are bad and needs to be cheated on.
Please understand even boys are also humans who knows to cry and feel pain. Hope you won't play with anyone's feelings anymore and from now on we are just hi bye friends nothing more than that" saying nandhini went from there.

But their conversation was heard by manik cabir dhruv.
"Nandhini always care about others feelings" Dhruv said
"Yeah even after what we did she still considering boys feelings too" cabir said.

Navya and Nandhini was walking on road,
"Nandhini what are you going to do with manik"
"Don't know navya. Even though he did it for his friend he betrayed me. But I can't forget him" nandhini said with tears.
"Don't worry nandu. Everything will be alright soon" navya said and went to their house which are next to each other.

At night while scrolling instagram, nandhini got a whatsapp message from manik.
Opening it, she saw a Hi message.
Angered, she typed...........
"why the hell are you messaging me?"
"To talk to you baby" manik replied.
"You took your revenge now what you want? " nandhini typed
"Yeah but that revenge made me do something" manik replied
"What ?" nandhini questioned.
"Revenge for my friend made me fell in love" manik replied and seeing it nandhini smiled and said, "I know you are wrong manik but I will punish you for that but will never leave you" and she slept hoping she will forgive him soon.
Manik too slept after prayed to God to give him strength to get his love back....

T   H   E                   E  N  D