16. And this is How it Will End

Author's Note: You guys might hate me at the end of this one. Just know I looooove youuuuuu and that cliffhangers make the world go 'round. :(

16. And this is How it Will End

Kirstin and Mitch avoided each other for two whole weeks, after that.

Mitch and Scott would walk with each other to their classes, and Mitch would be left breathless as they parted, Scott kissing him softly before leaving him.

His Scott was being pushed farther and farther into the back of his mind. And for that, he was thankful. Scott Hoying was taking up more and more space in there, and Mitch realized very quickly that it was going to be easier to continue to fall for him than he had initially feared.

"Who's that?" Mitch asked one afternoon, as Scott approached him after his class ended. Scott turned to watch the tall, broad man that had caused Mitch's last... episode.

"That's Noah," Scott said nonchalantly, pulling his bag over his shoulder and adjusting his snapback hat on his head.

He looked extra handsome today. Mitch couldn't place why, but he wanted to take him home immediately.

"I think Noah likes you," Mitch pondered out loud.

"Oh yeah?" Scott asked, pecking him softly on the lips. "Well, Noah's gonna have to move on."

"Why's that?" Mitch asked, teasingly.

"I've got my heart set on someone else," Scott replied, taking Mitch's hand in his.

Mitch should have waited.

He knew, deep down in his soul, that Kirstin was right. He knew that he was playing a dangerous game. But he woke up in Scott's bed the next morning hating himself.

He sat up, noting that he was completely naked. He turned and looked down at Scott, sleeping peacefully at his side.

He shouldn't have done this. He shouldn't have...

Mitch was in his lap as soon as Scott closed his bedroom door.

Scott groaned against his lips, lifting his hips to meet Mitch's.

"Want you," Mitch growled. Scott wrapped his arms around him, gently squeezing his ass as he attempted to take control of the kiss.

Mitch pushed at Scott's chest, ripping off the man's shirt as he laid him on the mattress. He wasn't sure where his confidence was coming from when it came to him. But he certainly wasn't going to question it.

"Tell me you have what we need..." Mitch whispered against his lips as he pressed their groins together again, hating the fabric barrier between them.

Scott stilled.

"What?" Mitch asked, pulling back.

"Are you... are you sure? I don't want-"

"Please. Please fuck me?"

Scott's eyes were cloudy, like they were conflicted. Mitch nearly screamed. He knew that with anyone else, under any other circumstances, this wouldn't be an issue.

But with Saint Scott over here...

But the larger body rolled them over gracefully, and he began to search through his end table, pulling out what they needed. He stood then, making quick work of removing all of the clothing from both of them.

Mitch groaned, feeling the slight soreness pulsate through him as he shifted.

They had fit together so perfectly. Scott had taken care of his every need.