My phone had been blowing up since I arrived by everyone. Jin, the boys, the girls, and Yunho but I didn't answer anyone.

My phone rang again and it was Yunho. I sighed giving into the ringing and answered.

"Ellie." He sighed. "Where are you?"

"I'm okay, I'm at a safe place." I promised.

He sighed. "Tell me, what happened? Did he do something?"

I bit my lip holding back my tears. "I...I try so hard. So so hard but it always ends up the same no matter how well things might be going." I whimpered. "I just, I'm exhausted."

"It'll be okay, you can stay with me Lena won't mind-

"I'd like to be alone. Jin isn't the sole reason I left." With that I hung up the phone and laid on the air mattress taking the time to think.

I could pay for my own trip, that was the original plan. It wasn't too expensive and I had a lot saved up in my bank account.

Jin and I had a joint account but I also had my own separate one for reasons like this.

Why was it so hard for someone to just be kind to me? Why was it so hard for him? Maybe I was the issue, was I annoying? I try my best not to be.

I try so hard and yet none of it pays off. Actually it only makes it worse so I guess it was a sign to stop trying.

Just let go, let loose. Life is too short to be trying so hard for someone who doesn't even seem to appreciate or notice these things.

But once you're gone that's when they realize that they've messed up.

I turned to my side and silently cried myself to sleep.

The next Day
-Seokjin-

"I...may know why she left. I don't think it really has to do with you." Miran said hesitantly.

"Why? Whyd she leave then?" I sat up straight.

"I saw the news. Her ex broke out of prison." Miran said.

"Mark?"

"No! Mark wouldn't go to prison! Especially not for domestic abuse. Her other ex the one after Mark before you. Her parents set her up with him because they didn't want her with Mark and they knew the kind of guy he was but they didn't tell her. She pressed charges against him that's why he's in prison." Miran explained.

"Or...was." Sarang corrected. "She must've saw the news and freaked out and ran off."

"Do you guys know where she may be? I need to see her, see if she's okay-

"Don't act all innocent. You may not be the main reason she left but you definitely play a part." Yunho Hyung scoffed. "Think about it, she left for safety. You don't think she could've stayed here and knew she was safe?"

"What are you trying to say?" I asked clenching my fists.

"She doesn't feel safe with you." He stated with no hesitation.