There was only one room between the two people’s dorm rooms. Ye Zhou had lunch and stayed in the dormitory for a while. He waited until the other three roommates had gone to bed before getting dressed. Taking a deep breath, he sorted out the words he wanted to say in his head, and went out.

The dorm room next door had its door closed, and Ye Zhou smiled slightly as he walked to Shang Jin’s dorm.

Maybe God couldn’t continue watching Ye Zhou be so misunderstood: Shang Jin’s dorm door was incredibly opened, and Shang Jin was alone inside.

God was simply helping him too!!

Ye Zhou knocked on the door intently. Shang Jin turned his head and the two people’s eyes met.

“Talk?”

Shang Jin shrugged his shoulders. He didn’t say yes, but he also didn’t refuse.

Ye Zhou maintained the principle that implicit consent was still consent, and walked into Shang Jin’s dorm room, closing the gap in the door in passing.

Ye Zhou arrived in front of Shang Jin and was about to speak when his eyes accidentally swept over Shang Jin’s table and he was suddenly stunned. Ye Zhou had always thought that Shang Jin’s ‘hard to smile once in ten thousand years’ kind of disposition should show that the other was a serious and conscientious person. A serious and conscientious person would certainly take care of their desk and bed and keep them neat and tidy.

But right before his eyes, the various books and magazines were strewn all over the place on the table without any trace of a gap. What was this situation??

If he hadn’t seen Shang Jin holding a glass of water and gesturing to where he was setting the cup down, Ye Zhou wouldn’t have equated this extremely messy table with Shang Jin.

Ye Zhou looked up and deliberately looked at the quilt rolled up into a ball. The notebook was also placed casually on the bed, and the mouse power cord was tangled together. Ye Zhou had somewhat of a headache when he looked at this.

Shang Jin gestured for a half a day but couldn’t find a foothold for the cup. Then, he used his arm to push aside the book, cell phone, and charger on the table edge, and finally had room for the water cup.

Ye Zhou couldn’t help but say, “Can’t you tidy up the table?”

Shang Jin didn’t even think before replying, “Anyway, these books are used often. Once they’re tidied up, I’d still have to take them out.”

“But if you put things in order, it’ll be convenient to find them later.” Ye Zhou, as a person with strong self-sufficient capability, had never run into a situation where he wasn’t able to find something. “If you don’t tidy up now, you’d waste your time later.” For example, people in their dorm sometimes spent an hour trying to find something.

Shang Jin sneered, “You haven’t even caught me yet, and you still want to start managing me?”

In a phrase, Ye Zhou was suddenly reminded of his purpose for coming today.

“Almost forgot about the business. I just wanted to tell you that yesterday was really a misunderstanding. Those photos were taken for my friend…”