Chapter 15: Cheek kiss

It was morning. Probably...In Erik's lair it wasn't almost noticeable. Y/n woke up very calmly and looked at Erik's wooden clock. 10 AM... She really slept for so long and peacefully when she was taken away by Erik. When she looked around she smiled. It wasn't a dream...Erik really carried her away when she begged him at night. He had heard her sobbing. Her sorrow caused by her broken heart from her former lover.
She didn't even want to get up. How beautiful she felt in the swan bed. But she eventually stood up. She wore long pink nightgown. She went out of the bedroom place. Erik was sitting by the organ. He was trying to write something new on a clean sheet paper. Y/n looked at him very fascinated. She wished to kiss him... But she couldn't. She couldn't do that through his mask. She slowly came over to him. He felt that she was behind him and held his mask on his face because it was just the same situation as it was with Christine. He already knew that he fell in love with Y/n. And he wished that she wouldn't do the same as Christine did. Y/n took all her courage. She put a hand on his shoulder and very softly and gently kissed his left cheek.... The pale cheek of Erik blushed. He looked at her surprised. ,,Y/n..." he whispered. ,,Are you mad?" Y/n asked a bit worried. ,,No...Not at all... But... You don't owe me this , I promise" he was a bit confused. ,,It's true, Y/n...I love you but... you'll leave me...You won't be able to live with me.....Just like her....My very first love" he talked about Christine like about some goddess.  ,,She didn't love you enough, Erik..." Y/n said shyly. ,,I was in love too...With the wrong person" Erik smiled softly. ,,How does it feel?.." he asked. ,,What?" Y/n didn't understand. ,,To be close with a person you love. To pass the point of no return..." Erik said quite embarrassed. Y/n blushed too. ,,When you love you feel like in paradise. You don't need anyone else but them...You are whole in euphoria" she remembered. ,,Beautiful... Shame on that man for leaving you. It's all his fault. Don't you try to blame yourself" he adviced her.