Chapter 14: Night Escape

At night Y/n couldn't fall asleep...She slept in the opera house for once because she had to sew right in the early morning and she would be late if she went home... She still thought about her former lover... The man who hurt her soul that much... She cried. She tried to call his name in crying voice. But when her scream was heard she didn't call E/n...She called Erik. ,,Erik! Erik! Erik!" she cried in mental pain. Was it even right? She wanted to scream painfully her former lover's name...And she called Erik instead. ,,Erik..." she repeated once again in tears.

,,Y/n..."

she heard Erik's voice suddenly. Was it a dream? ,,Erik!" she yelled again. The opera house was almost empty...It was midnight. So she didn't worry about waking someone up. Only sometimes the managers fell asleep in the opera house. But except them Y/n was the only one... She heard steps...Soft but strong steps...She knew that her angel was coming. ,,Erik..." she wailed. She closed her eyes and felt a cold hand holding her hand gently. Yes...It was him. ,,Take me, Erik... Please...Take me away" Y/n begged. Her eyes were still closed. She felt Erik gently taking her in his arms. She felt his beating heart. Her head was resting on a soft cloth of the shirt he wore. She didn't need to open her eyes. She felt him. She felt him carrying her away. She felt cold of the underground...How he gently put her in the boat. She smelled the water of the lake...With her eyes still closed she still recognized the place. Then she felt the warm of the candles and the softness of the swan bed Erik gently put her in. He covered her with a blanket gently and caressed her cheek. She felt him walking away slowly and gently. She was so calm at the moment. He really did it. Her angel took her away... She fell asleep.

(This chapter was a bit of a feelspasta , I know XD But it really satisfy me to write such pieces when you can use your fantasy a bit)