Chapter 1: The New Costume Maker

Y/n woke up quite early. She was very nervous about her new work. She learned to be a dressmaker but she didn't expect to be a costume maker at the opera. She knew that the opera had to have a refurbishment because of the fire. She was told that it was a tragedy of the fallen chandelier. It seemed to be a real tragedy.
,,Y/n!" the new primadonna yelled. Y/n got terrified. She knew it's probably something wrong with the first costume she had made. And of course it was... ,,It's a bit big for me, Y/n... You could just make it better. Are you new here?" ,,Yes" Y/n said quietly. ,,You should try to make better costumes. You aren't stupid" the primadonna said. Y/n felt disturbed. What a spoiled brat... She couldn't ever imagine how this woman can be the new star.  She sighed and came back to her sewing machine. The dress were supposed to be done the next day.  The premiere was coming up soon. Y/n felt sad. How pretty it would be if she could sing instead of the new star. She sewed and sang a little for herself. How pretty the aria was. Y/n learned to sing in a choir when she was a child. But she never had any solo. So it was just a childish dream to become a famous opera singer. She sang the whole time she sewed the costume. It was almost done. Such a beautiful dress. The primadonna didn't even deserve it.  Y/n looked to the mirror and imagined how pretty she'd look in it. She brushed her y/h/c hair and went out of the costume room....

Hey readers! So this is the first chapter of this new story. I hope you'll enjoy it!

Yours

_another_phangirl