Chapter 13: Insolent Boy

Y/n wiped off her tears and looked around. She was sure that she heard Erik's voice. She stood up and went over to the mirror just like Christine. ,,Erik?..." she called him just for nothing.

,,Don't listen to his words...This bastard never deserved you... Don't listen to this lies. That's not true that no one is going to marry you... There are men who doesn't care of social nonsense created by rich people...Don't you see? No one ever asked a groom to be a virgin when they were going to marry. They only wanted to have a control of a bride....of a woman. You mustn't listen to them. You have to be proud. Listen to your heart. Not to them. That's all I ask of you...."

Erik's voice disappeared again. Y/n felt so good when she heard such a kind and honest words. But she also knew that she was in danger. She fell in love with a genius...but also the feared phantom of the opera....that man everyone feared. A murderer... But she didn't fall in love with the phantom.... She fell in love with ERIK. The man he actually was. His real identity he was afraid to show. She sang to him...She did more for him than Christine...his first love ever did. Erik loved Christine too much. He was insane in love with her. But she was in love with Raoul who is now her husband and they really seem to be happy together. Poor unhappy Erik... He never got the love he deserved. Y/n thought of him for a while but had to continue working. Meg came to her again after a while. ,,Are you alright? I am so sorry that I couldn't stay" she apologized. ,,Yes, I am alright. Don't worry, Meg. He's an idiot...He can't hurt me anymore" Meg looked curious. ,,Do you have someone else?..." she asked carefully. Y/n smiled at her. ,,Yes..." she whispered with a smile. She didn't know if she lied or not. She loved Erik. But there was anything between them. Even an innocent kiss... She decided to kiss Erik as early as possible. She must show him her feelings she's got. It was only pity at first. She just pitied him. But then she fell in love with him...