Chapter 10: Buff Isn't so Buff on the Inside

It was Monday morning. and after waking up, I didn't feel like going to my classes. I'd just had a weekend of hot sex with Buff—kissing, getting my dick sucked, and eating his ass—and I'd jacked off with the rest of the Peters except Lincoln, since he didn't live with us. I'd made out with Twunky, rimmed him, and had him swallow me every night in secret. I was lucky to be able to keep up with nutting twice a night: the first load for Buff and my second one for Twunky. If only I could fuck Twunky already. Sadly, his ass was off limits.

Buff woke up and yawned, still in bed with me. "I don't feel like going to class."

"Same."

"Let's skip."

I chuckled. "I can't afford to miss a single session. Way too much to do in each class to then have to catch up."

"Yeah, I hear you."

It was weird how I was used to Buff's morning breath by now after sleeping together every night. He was probably used to mine since he didn't complain. If anything, we made out a lot. We also slept naked each time.

Buff yanked the covers off my body and climbed over me, his big jock ass right near my face. "Eat me, Chosen One. I'll suck your cock while you're at it."

I could never reject this hot bubble butt. I dove right in and worked my tongue while he lowered himself and worked his mouth on my dick. I slapped one of his cheeks and kneaded it. I swirled my tongue around his tight hole, intoxicated by the funk of my mouth having been on here last night. "Let me fuck you, Buff. Stop being a tease and just let me take you already."

"Soon."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Sometime after the deflowering ritual because I want that to come first. I realized I made you wait long enough, and I want the god of the Peters to take my virginity." He got back to sucking me, slurping away with his expert mouth that never failed to make me nut fast.

I munched on his butt and buried my face in it while caressing his cheeks. I thrust into his mouth at times, letting him do the work most of the time. But it was getting harder to edge with that vacuum of a mouth he had. "Make me nut, Buff."

That drove him to suck faster.

I ate him really good and slapped his cheeks a few times. "Yeah, suck that big dick." And after more rapid slurps, I grunted my release. "I'm gonna nut in you, fuck..." I shot inside his mouth while the ecstasy overcame me. Buff just knew how to pleasure me. He was amazing at sucking, and it was always difficult to reject him.

After he swallowed every drop, he got off and went back to snuggling in my arms. This was unusual of him. He was never this affectionate. Why?

"Want me to suck you off?"

"No!" That was almost a bark. "You are not to be emasculated. That'll kill my fantasy fast. Remember, when I first thought about it, it was back when I didn't think you'd accept your godly status. But I'm really glad you did."

"Not even to get you off?"

"I'll take care of it in the shower."

The concept of being emasculated over a sexual practice was so ridiculous. Sure, I was more of a top, but it was more because of the possible pain and discomfort, not because of losing my masculinity.

Buff sighed. "The deflowering ritual's coming up soon."

So it was, the coming weekend. It was a good thing I still texted Jerrick every day and chatted with him whenever I could. He was probably warming up to me by now.