ғɪᴠᴇ

𝕆𝕔𝕥𝕠𝕓𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟡, 𝟚𝟘𝟚𝟚☠︎︎

I tried to process the events of last night. That was a dream, right? Izzy's not alive...or is she? Ugh, I'm so confused. I walked into her room and froze in confusion. All of her toys were scattered around her room like she used to leave them.

"Oh, my God..." I whispered to myself.

I saw Beary was on the floor and I quickly picked him up. I examined him but everything seemed fine. What the hell. I suddenly got this chill down my spine, making me drop Beary back on the ground.

"Oh, sorry..." I mumbled.

Why am I talking to a stuffed bear? I'm going insane. I set him back on her bed and started putting all of her toys away. They all seemed normal. Maybe my mom put them out as like...a memorial or something? I don't know, she does crazy things when she's upset.

"Bubba?" Izzy's voice suddenly echoed behind me.

I quickly spun around but didn't see anyone. I'm going crazy. What the hell is happening? I hesitantly picked up another one of her toys and suddenly saw another one fall on its own. I gasped and immediately dropped the toy I was holding. I stood up on my shaky legs and held my hands up in the air in defense.

"Amelia..." I whimpered. "This isn't funny."

I backed up onto the wall and tried to control my heavy breathing. I kept my wide eyes on her toys but nothing else happened.

"Amelia, stop messing with me." I begged. "This isn't funny, trust me."

I heard a giggle beside me, making my head snap in that direction. Nothing. I swear I heard it.

"Amelia." I groaned. "Come on, this isn't funny."

As I slowly looked around, I swear I saw a shadow run beside me. I quickly ran out of there and ran into my mom in the hallway.

"Mom!" I breathed in disbelief.

"What?" She questioned.

"Izzy..." I couldn't even form a sentence I was so confused.

"What's wrong?"

"I-I swear Izzy's ghost is haunting me o-or something." I panted.

She snickered. "You sound ridiculous. She's not haunting you."

"B-but she was in Amelia's room last night."

Her eyebrow raised in confusion. "Really? What was she doing?"

I gasped for words. "I woke up to her voice saying something a-and then the lights turned on and then-"

"Okay, okay, okay," She quickly stopped me. "Let's just chill for a second. There's no way she was in Amelia's room last night."

I nodded frantically. "She was! She was talking to me b-but she looked dead!"

"Because she is dead, honey." She sighed. "Are you feeling alright?"

I sighed softly in disbelief. "Yes, I'm fine b-but Izzy is here!"

"Luis." She stared at me. "Do you hear yourself right now?"

"I know, I sound insane, but I'm serious! She was playing with her toys just now!" I stated.

"Oh, my goodness..." She whispered. "Show me then."

She followed me to Izzy's room, but all the toys that were on the ground were now picked up and put back in their designated spots.

"There's nothing here." She sighed.