Chapter 6 (Part 2): Re-encounter and New Family Member

Start from the beginning

Gregory, another mythical creature like me, he is a Volcanur (Volcano + Tiger), a creature that rule over the hot depths of the land while us Leviathans rule over the cold depths of the sea. Our familias (like danmachi) had been on each other's necks since they were born, both Me and Gregory broke that and made a friendly rivalry between our familias.

Gregory: ....I see that you have achieved your original form..... I congratulate you for that.....

(Yes that's me -_- I'm bored ok? And I want someone to rival Levi in a way so things can get more exciting)

Levi: .....How....You....Talk....Straight...?

Gregory: Patience my friend, patience.... Now I will ask you, how are doing in this world..?

I struggled at first telling him how I've been doing but as he said with patience it came in naturally, I told him how the world works according to Nimi, and who are our current enemies.

Gregory: ..I see... Well then, how about you bring me to your base and I'll talk to the higher-ups...

Levi: Alright then.... Hop on my back, you big-ass cat....

He stood there before looking at me with a 'are you kidding me face'.

Gregory: *sigh* You haven't figured out how to turn back, correct you overgrown snake..?

Levi: *low growl* Alright I haven't! Happy..?

Gregory: ...Just imagine yourself in human form like summoning our ships....

Levi: Alright- Wait, "our" ships..?

===Take Two===

Gregory: ...Yes I also have a ship, though I have no knowledge about using it and so I mostly use my original form...

Levi: ...Just follow my lead...

3rd POV

A red and blue light engulfed the island and as the light settled, Levi and a black haired man with black tiger ears and tail stood there, he was wearing a black yukata with gold accents, a half black tiger cape that only covers his left side and a black katana with a tiger guard-design on his left hip.