six

I know there are no guarantees
In love you take your chances
But somehow it seems unfair to me
Look at the circumstances

-☘️-

Seungcheol, I have tried and done everything that I can to remain in this marriage. I've been cheated on, lied to, betrayed, thrown to the side, and treated like shit by you...and you expect me to stay?

I was blinded by love, and the ideal of something that had been made to dust. You asked me if I could understand where you came from, and try to overlook it....why in the hell would you ask me something so stupid?

It's unfair to me, the children, and your well-being. Look at our circumstances Seungcheol, and you tell me if I could ever understand your actions; if I could ever overlook it.

It sucks because even after all of this...I Still Love You. I will always love you, and I'm sure you know that. Deep down I want to believe that you loved me the same, but you didn't; so I ask that you finally let me go.

Allow me to heal, and find myself again. My life has been full of nothing but sacrifice for you, and revolved around you; that I forgot about myself. I was blinded by you, and was forced to believe in something that wasn't even true.

It's unfair to me Seungcheol, it's unfair to hold on to something that isn't there anymore...and it sucks to say but this divorce needed to happen. Even though it hurts that your the one serving it to me....

It needed too.