Arranged Love: Juliana's Story - Chapter 21

Arranged Love: Juliana’s Story
Chapter 21

I was so embarrassed. My daughter had just thrown food at her aunt in front of company. Koran was trying to hide his chuckling and so not helping the situation.

“Cristina! Rina I am so sorry.” I said in a rush while quickly grabbing Tina’s hands to prevent her from throwing anything else.

“It’s okay.” Rina said whipping the food off her face. I wish a lightening bolt would hit me right about now.

“She’s never done that before. Must be the fact that she isn’t use to Italian food.” I said trying to somehow explain my child’s odd behavior just now. I started scolding Tina in Italian hoping that the only people who understood where Koran, Rina, Luc and of course the culprit of this entire stunt little miss Tina.

“Yeah, her Italian mother cooks mostly Mexican and Cajun food.” Koran said laughing. Way to help me out Koran oh and way to go with pretty much telling our daughter her behavior is okay. If I could I would have reached over and strangle Koran but with Tina and the company right there that wasn’t really an option. I didn’t think it could have gotten any worse but somehow I knew I would be proven wrong.

“Koran I wouldn’t laugh.” Rina said throwing garlic bread at him. It just got worse.

“Not nice Rain.” Koran said suddenly throwing some water at her.

“Rina and Koran! Stop it right now. You two are setting a bad example for the kids.” I yelled just as Koran let the water fly. My sorella (sister) and fidanzato (fiance) where acting worse then the kids. I was ready to strangle them both. Scolding Tina suddenly went out the window. Koran hit Luc and Rina with the water which caused him to throw water back. Only instead of just hitting Koran he also hit me, Jasmine and Lance. My ready to kill list just got another name added to it.

“Just as mean spirited as your fiancee huh Luc.” Koran said throwing some food back at Luc.

“Why do you think our grandmas matched us?” Luc said smirking as he threw some noodles which also hit me. That was it I was done with trying to play nice.

“I swear someone is dead!” I yelled while grabbing what was left of the water and sent it flying.

After a few different threats from Jasmine, Lance, Blake and Lyric the food started flying around the room. Nothing could stop us now that the food fight was in full swing. At some point in our food fight the kids had joined in. Sure not the greatest parenting on our part but it was a little to late to do anything about it now. The food fight ended after about 30 minutes when we ran out of stuff to throw at each other. We all sat back and started busting up laughing at how stupid we all looked and how childish we just acted. Luc and Rina soon walk out his siblings while Koran and I tried to stop laughing long enough to gather up the kids to wash them up and put them to bed. We bumped into Rina and Luc as we where leaving the dining room.

“You two can clean up and we’ll clean the kids up before putting them to bed.” I calmly informed them as Koran and I continued on down the hall. We both smirked at each other and where attempting to not laugh as we walked away. I knew Rina hated to clean and so did I for that matter and since I didn’t have to play the hostess I jumped at the only logical way to get out of cleaning the mess that was once known as the dining room...Washing up the kids.

Bathing the two of them together wasn’t our brightest idea yet. The two of them made a huge mess out of the bathroom with water and soap suds everywhere not to mention they soaked Koran and I with all their splashing. Neither of us could say that Dylan and Tina weren’t partners in crime. After a half hour in the tub we finally fished them out I got Dylan ready for bed while Koran got Tina ready for bed. After dressing Dylan in his pajamas and putting him to be I headed back down towards the room the Koran and I where occupying for another few days. We’d be heading home soon and getting back to our normal life. Ah who was I kidding our life wasn’t normal...no where near normal. I walked into the room just in time to see Koran walking out of adjoining room that Tina slept in. He looked awful with a soaked shirt thanks to the kids, he had red sauce in his hair and on his neck with noodles in his hair, in the collar of his shirt and around his ears. I probably didn’t look any better but I had successfully avoided all mirrors and planned to until after I’ve gotten cleaned up.

“Umm...Jules honey I didn’t want to say anything earlier but you look awful.” He said walking over to where I was standing in the room.

“You don’t look any better.” I said glaring at him as he picked a noodle out of my hair.

“Don’t look at me that way. Come on I’ll pick the noodles out of your hair so you can shower.” Koran said grabbing my hand and leading me into the bathroom.

Once cleaned up I headed back into the room from the bathroom and found that I had a text message on my phone from Ambra. That girl wouldn’t know how to ask if it killed. My text message was her telling me that tomorrow we where all going out to spend the day together. There was no can you make it or hey we’re getting together wanna come? Oh no not with Ambra it was we’re spending the day together meet us as our favorite restaurant at 1:00pm. I sighed and was shaking my head when Koran came in from his shower.

“What’s wrong?” Koran asked as he sat down on the bed across from me. I threw him my phone.

“Looks like we have plans for tomorrow.” I said as he read the message.

“Nice to see Ambra never changes. As bossy as ever.” He said throwing my phone back. Koran and my gang fit perfectly together. Which was nice to know since they where like family to me only I got along with them a lot better then my actual family.

The next morning we got up early so that we would be in town in time to meet up with everyone.  I knew Rina was up to something since she wasn’t in the kitchen when we came down. It wasn’t like her since it only took her 10 minutes to get ready and I knew she has been up for awhile. Damn it! This whole thing had something to do with Beau and there was nothing I do about it thanks to Ambra. All hell is going to break loose when I get back today. Sighing I grabbed some paper and pen to leave her a not while Koran got Tina ready to go.

“Hey sis,

Went to spend sometime with the gang be back later tonight.

Love, Liana

P.S Stay out of my room!”  

Was the note I wrote for my sister. I placed it on the counter and head out before anyone in the house even knew I existed at this horrible hour that many people call early morning. Ambra’s name was added onto my hit list. We managed to make it to the restaurant on time despite all the traffic. It was awesome to see everyone again. After several hours with everyone we parted with promises of spending a month this summer together. We headed back towards Rina’s place in rush hour traffic so we stopped and grabbed some food since Koran and I weren't sure when we would get back thanks to the traffic. Finally getting back we walked in and it was quiet which was different then the quiet when my sister said the words I was hoping to avoid because she was going to be a bigger buzz kill then buzz killington. Koran and I of course where fighting. We’ve been fighting since we started to head back here about what would be the fast way back and about why we had to listen to his radio station the entire ride there and back. Completely pointless but we where arguing about it anyways.

“Liana talk now.” Rina said heading down the stairs.

“What about? I am trying to argue with my future husband here.” I said turning to face her. Shit she was pissed. Is it too late to make out my will?

“We all know he’s a pain in the ass and you already new that....One word Beau.” She said fuming mad. If Beau wasn’t number one on my hit list he would have been for this stunt. I had no plans to hurt or kill him before but I was quickly changing my mind.

“You talked to him I take it. Koran we’ll continue this later that is if I am still alive later.”

“No, I just figured we would talk about him....Yes!” Rina yelled at me. Oh she was now number two on my list.

“Crabby much? What did he say to piss you off so much at me?” I already knew the answer and I was completely stalling here but that wasn’t really point.

“How about, I’m moving back now that your engaged and glad I can finally see you again.”

Dumb ass couldn’t even remember the damn agreement. Should have had it all done in writing but hey we all live and learn. I just learn that Beau is a lot dumber then I thought he was and learned that I should have made him disappear permanently instead of just temporarily. There was just not enough time to deal with all of this before we left looks like I would have to settle for beat the living snot out of him.

“I am beating his ass before I leave. That wasn’t in the agreement we made and he knows it.” I mumbled to myself which was a stupid move.

“What the hell are you talking about?” Rina asked.

“Nothing....Nothing at all I am just mumbling to myself.” I said with a smile. It isn’t like I lied to her I was mumbling to myself just not very well since she clearly heard every word.

“Liana you better start talking.” Rina said clearly getting annoyed. Well more annoyed then she already was would be more of an accurate thing to say.

“I am talking. See I am talking right now.” I said with a smirk. I love to annoy her to the point of frustration and a lot of the time beyond that.

“Liana not in the mood. What agreement?” She asked clear frustrated.

“Just a little agreement Beau and I made about a year ago. Nothing for you to worry about.”

“Liana! An agreement about what?”

“Will you not scream your fool head off? You might give me a migraine and then you’ll never get your answers.” I told her. Ironically listen to loud noises for long periods of time will give me a headache and yet Koran and I almost constantly yell at each other for some reason or another.

“Quite avoiding the question.”

“It was an agreement about the two of you. He was suppose to dump you 6 months before your 20th birthday and not see you again until you had been married for two years.” I replied calmly. Which I knew would piss her off even more.

“Why?” She asked glaring at me.

“Because Rina he wasn’t good for you. I am not saying that he was beneath you or anything like that so don’t you dare go there.” I said glaring back at her.

“Liana this conversation is over for now.” Sure if I had it my way and I probably will the two of us will never speak about this again and Beau will be permanently removed. No I am not going to kill him so stop thinking it.

“Wonderful. All your yelling and screaming has given me a headache. Besides that I have some matters to attend to.” I all but growled at her.

“Fine have fun but this isn’t over!” She said storming up the stairs as we headed our separate ways.

I headed to the room where it was dark. Koran and Tina where there playing, I smiled at the two of them as I made my way over to the bed and laid down on the bed throwing my arm over my eyes. I’d laid there for a few minutes before something heavy sat on my stomach. I opened my eyes and found that Koran had sat Tina down on my stomach. Tina curled up into me and closed her eyes. Wrapping my arms around her I closed my eyes. I heard Koran leave the room as my eyes fully closed.

~Koran~

I left the room quietly as the girls laid on the bed. Tina seemed to always know when Liana had a headache and when she did Tina would always snuggle up with her mamma. So I left them together knowing exactly what was going on and what had cause Liana’s headache. Heading out into the living room I found Luc flipping through channels meaning he was avoiding Rain at the moment since she was probably seriously pissed off. I sat down on the couch and stared at the tv waiting for him to pick a channel.

“I thought you would be with Liana.” He said after a while.

“Someone needs to stay alive to raise Tina and right now it doesn’t look like that will be Liana.” I replied.

“Yeah, I know Cat’s still mad and I don’t want to go up there right now.”

“When Rain is angry it is best to stay away. Same goes for Jules though she isn’t mad at the moment.” I said shrugging.

“Then why are you out here?” He asked sounding a little confused.

“Jules may not be mad but she isn’t safe to be around. She’s got a headache.”

“Do they always fight like that?”

“Not always just sometimes. Knowing why their fighting makes it a tad easier to understand.” I said calmly.

“Then maybe you can explain this to me.” He said. That was surprising to hear since I just figured he knew considering he went to lunch with Rain.

“Are you telling me you have no idea what they are fighting about?”

“I know it’s over this Beau guy but I don’t understand why Cat’s so pissed about it.” He only knew half of it apparently.

“First of kid you need to learn to pay attention. Beau was Rain’t boyfriend almost right until she got the letter. That went against Liana and her agreement that Beau made with her about a year ago.” I was starting to wonder how clueless this guy could be? Wasn’t he listening even in the slightest to what the girls where yelling about? It isn’t like you couldn’t hear what they where yelling about.

“She told me that he was her ex-boyfriend. I guess I should just go talk to her.” All this time I thought he was smarter then that. Apparently that was not the case. If he went up there now Rain would tear him into pieces.

“I would wait if  I where you. Besides that you don’t even know everything. Sit.” I commanded him.

“What’s the whole story?” He finally asked. There maybe be hope for him yet. That’s if he lives after Liana and I have left.

“Now you’re learning. Beau is Rain’s ex there is no doubt about that. Jules never liked Beau, he wasn’t good for Rain and so Jules got some dirt on him that would cause him to loose Rain. Jules being who she is used this dirt to make Beau agree to an agreement that she created. He was suppose to break up with Rain 6 months before her 20th birthday and not see her again until 2 years after she married you. Rain being who she is, is now mad at Jules for trying to “control” her life when Jules was just protecting her. Beware there is going to be more backlash from this because Beau broke the agreement Jules will exact the punishment agreed upon should he break it.” I said really rather calmly.

“Great.” Luc said sarcastically.

“It isn’t all that bad. The punishment is just Jules giving Beau a serious tongue lashing, a black eye and a new agreement. The new agreement part will piss Rain off.” I was still calm about all of this and completely unfazed.

“What is the new agreement?”

“I only have a slight clue as to what is. Jules hasn’t told me everything. The new agreement will require Beau to disappear out of Rain’s life again for at least 5 years after she’s marries you.”

“It’s been enough time I guess I’ll see how Cat’s doing.” Luc said getting up off the couch.

“Good luck kid. Rain’s tough. I gotta go check on Jules and Tina.” I said also getting up off the couch and heading off in the opposite direction of Luc.  

Tina and Liana where both asleep when I entered into the room again. I picked Tina up and changed her before putting her to bed. I took Liana’s shoes off and shifted her before pulling the covers up over her. Before going to bed myself I started some of our packing since tomorrow was our last day here. It will wonderful to be home again and back to the somewhat normal life that Liana and I have.

~Liana~

Woke up early the next morning due to having fallen asleep early last night. Home never looked so good. At least there I had a normal sleeping routine at home not like here where I’ve gotten up early most of the time and that tends to make me a little be more on the crabby side. I left Kor and Tina to sleep for a little while longer and made my way down the stairs to see about scrounging up some breakfast.

I got downstairs to find Luc waiting for me which was not the way I wanted to start this morning and it also meant that Kor had opened his big mouth. What he didn’t know was if I tried hard enough I could probably make his life miserable just by finding some dirt on him. I was talented in making people disappear or their lives miserable depending on what mood I was in and right now I was mentally adding Lucian Hamilton to my list of making people’s life miserable. He dragged me into his stupid office to talk to me of all things Beau. Like my morning was bad enough. We argued for awhile before I finally told him find he can deal with Beau but the minute he messed up I took over again.

“Remember Luc you screw up and I’ll make your life miserable right along with Beau’s.” I told him before walking out of the office and slamming the door behind me. I headed to the kitchen again for food. I grabbed something for breakfast before heading back to the room. I wasn’t in the mood to deal with Luc and I didn’t really want to deal with my sister either. I was crabbier then anything now thanks to Luc.

After breakfast I started packing up most of our stuff and getting ready to leave tomorrow afternoon. Koran and Tina soon woke up and after eating breakfast Kor left Tina to play with Dylan for awhile so that we could pack everything up. I was working on packing up Tina’s stuff when just fell backwards on the bed and looked up at the ceiling letting out a sigh.

“What’s the matter?” Kor asked plopping down next to me.

“I want to go home.” I said kinda whining like as I turned my head towards him.

Kor smiled at me. “We’re heading home tomorrow only if we finish all the packing though. How much stuff did your mother give us?”

“Enough to probably fill a second house.” I said chuckling as we got back to work.

“Are we even going to have enough room in the SUV for us?” Koran asked half way threw.

“You know I am not sure. We may need Rina to send the rest of this and then question why exactly mama bought all this stuff for us.” I said chuckling as we continued packing up everything.

Once we where done we grabbed Tina and headed out to dinner. We got home to find Luc and Rina sitting on the couch watching a romance movie. My sister was almost as evil as I was and I am sure she laughed her butt off once she saw his face cause I know he wouldn’t be sitting there watching if she had told him what she wanted to watch. Carrying a sleeping Tina I headed back to the room the lay her down while Koran snuck into the kitchen for some ice cream for us. It was about midnight when the snow started to fall and only a few minutes after that that noise could be heard. Koran and I snuck out of the room and headed out the back door. Peaking around the corner we watch Luc and Rina act like little kids and causing us to think about to another snowy day not to long ago. Quietly Kor and I had our own snowball fight which ended a little differently then our last one. I got thrown into a pile of snow and when Kor came to pull me out I pulled him down next to me in the snow. Soon after that we got up out of the pile of snow and we hugged and kissed for awhile before heading inside but not before taking another peak at Rina and Luc who where getting awfully close to one another.

“Come on Jules. You can find out in the morning what happens by interrogating Rain.” Koran whispered in my ear.

I smiled up at him and motioned from him to lean down just a little bit further. He smirked and complied to my demand. I gave him a kiss before heading inside. It seemed that things would work out a lot better and easier for Rina then they had for Kor and I but then again things worked out just fine for the two of us. We just had to make thing a little more difficult then they probably needed to be. I curled up next to Kor like I had so for so many nights now that I wasn’t sure I could go back to sleeping in my own bed without him next to me. This trip has changed a lot of things and I am not sure how I felt about that yet. Things would change once we got home again and that was a giving. I just wasn’t sure yet what those changes would be and what would happen thanks to the changes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed this latest chapter of Juliana's story. Special thanks to my sis (KC_Holmes) for taking up her roll as Rina and Luc. Don't forget to check out her story Arranged Love to read more about Luc and Rina.