chapter 6

a/n: this is kind of a good representation of Arabella and Daphne's friendship, also just a filler lol.

Everyone at Hogwarts, mostly the Hufflepuffs and Slytherins seem to hate Potter at the moment. There's only so much time before the first task, which I think is stressing everyone out. It's also been announced that there will be a ball. Amos sent Arabella money for a dress, which she's going shopping with Parkinson and Daphne. 

Arabella was in the library when Cho Chang approached her. "Hi. I was wondering if-" Cho was cut off by Arabella, "If you're here to ask me about my brother Chang I'm not interested." Cho huffed in defeat and walked away. It was about time for dinner so Arabella met up with Daphne in the common room before heading to dinner. 

Daphne was going on about how she was going to the ball with Theo, and from her knowledge Theo had been doing the same with Blaise, Malfoy and his goons.

"You know I'm going to drag you to the dress shop with me right?" Daphne said. "I'm more than aware." Arabella said, rolling her eyes. "You don't like shopping?" Daphne questioned. "No, I don't know if you've noticed but I can't dance to save my life, and I don't have a date." Arabella said. "Literally both of those problems can be solved before the ball. Snape's teaching the Slytherins to dance, and someone will ask you. How about Zabini? Or one of Cedrics friends, Ricketts not too bad." Daphne said with a smirk. Arabella rolled her eyes and replied "I doubt any of them would take an interest into me." Daphne giggled and responded, "So you're considering it?" Arabella smacked her arm "Sure, just for you." Daphne snickered while Arabella rolled her eyes and kept eating. 

After dinner, Daphne and Arabella were in the common room chilling, working on homework and stuff. Once they finished they cleaned up their stuff and headed to bed.

(A/n: Bare with me it gets better.)