Ralph Macchio

Requested by 138795782logan

    "I can't believe you! Why can't you just understand!" Ralph cried.
    "I do understand! You know I support you with everything but you seem so distant now that you're away all the time!" I started to cry as I said this.
     I hate to say it but my relationship with Ralph has started to be on an all time low, with him starting to get bigger roles in his career he's starting to travel places far away and I'm not exactly the traveling type. I really do love and support him, but it's hard seeing your boyfriend go off so much to L.A. where he's surrounded by tons of beautiful actresses and actors, I get sort of jealous.
     "I just don't get why you don't trust me!" He yelled.
    "I do trust you, really! But you know how it is-"
    "No actually I don't, I'm not stupid y/n I know what you're saying. You think I'm gonna cheat on you," he crossed his arms and I noticed his cheeks turn red in anger.
    "Well I'm sorry if that's how I feel! I know you wouldn't cheat on me but I get insecure sometimes okay?"
    "Well what do you want me to do about it? I can't help who I work with, just come travel with me! Let's make some memories together!" His eyes softened a little and his tone changed, I started to relax as I didn't like seeing him this upset with me.
    "I'm sorry Ralph, but I just... can't," I looked down at the ground. His face went red again and he started to go off.
    "There we go again and again! You continue to complain about your insecurities and drop them all on me but as soon as I try and find ways to help you won't let me! I don't know what you want me to do anymore y/n, I'm so tired of this shit!" He turned away from me and started to storm through the house.
     "Where are you going? Ralph! Wait!" I grabbed his arm to pull him back to me when I was greeted with a passionate pair of lips. He ran his fingers through my hair as we landed against a wall. He stopped to take a breath.
    "I still love you Ralph, I do," I cried silently.
   "Then why can't you trust me?" He got off of me and crossed his arms again while leaning against the back of a chair, he raised an eyebrow. I didn't know what I could say, I knew I was in the wrong but I had a hard time admitting it. I just looked at him. He scoffed.
     "Figures. You know what I think we should do?" He asked.
    "What?"
    "Break up." My heart sank to my stomach. Break up? Now? My eyes filled with tears again and Ralph made his way to the front door.
   "Ralph, no! Please we can talk about this! I can change, really!" I tried grabbing at his hands again but he slipped them away like butter. He didn't look back at me and continued to ignore me.
    "RALPH ANSWER ME!" I shouted. I was straight up sobbing now and didn't care who heard or saw me. Ralph turned to me with livid eyes.
    "Not until you work things out with yourself! I know you're insecure and you're upset but this has gone on too long! Think of what all this has done to me! To our relationship! I'm tired!" He didn't say anything else as he stormed into his car. He slammed the door and I cried into my hands as I heard the engine start and the sound of the cracking road. I was officially single.
——————-
A/N
Hope this is what you meant haha