Ralph Macchio

I stretched as I woke up from my slumber. The golden sunlight was peeking through the window blinds and I could hear birds chirping in the distance. I smiled as I remembered last night, going to a party, dancing, coming home with Ralph and... other things. I reached my arm across the bed but found it to be empty. My head shot around.
Where is he? I thought. I grabbed my robe from a door hook and called out his name.
"Ralph! Ralph where are you!" Suddenly I noticed a letter on my nightstand. I picked it up and opened it nervously.
Y/N, it read, I had a wonderful night last night. You looked so beautiful and I could not have asked for a better girlfriend. Don't worry I'm still here :) there are more letters
Love, Ralph.
I smiled and held the letter to my chest. I looked around the room for more letters but couldn't find any. Then I left the room and found the second letter taped to the stairs.
I think you know where the path is going now ;) not much left!
I quickly made my way downstairs and looked for a third letter. I did find one in the living room that read "wrong direction!" I sighed and crumpled it in my hand. I eventually found the actual third one in the kitchen bar.
Turn around, I did as told and turned to face the dining room, where the table was covered with red table cloth, wine glasses, and candles. The curtains were also drawn closed. I walked over to a note on the table.
I love you. I smiled.
"Ralph! It's so beautiful!" I said, looking around the room. I still didn't know where he was.
"I'm glad you like it," a voice said. I turned back to the kitchen as he walked through the doorway.
"Ralph, you did all this for me?" I asked.
"Of course I did, why wouldn't I?" He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me slowly.
"You didn't have to do all this." I whispered, still in his arms.
"But I did, because I wanted to. I love you so, so much," he kissed me again. "Shall we eat?" He motioned towards the table. I giggled.
"We shall!"
————————-
A/N
Sorry it's shorter! AND THANK YOU FOR 100 READS!! IK the numbers still pretty small but I'm still so, so thankful! Ily!! 💕