4. Marriage???

Mulai dari awal

Y/n POV:

The maid came down and informed that the young masters are coming.

Uh.......so weird.

Then I heard few footsteps coming down the stairs. It didn't sound like 2 or 3 person's footsteps......it sounds as if a parade is going on!😑 What the heck!!

I saw 7 boys standing infront of me! BTS!!!??

Y/n : You!

Jimin : You!

Mr.Kim : Oh! Seems like you guys already know eachother. Well you guys are practically in the same school.

No way!! They too seem shocked like me! We were literally staring at eachother confused. Wait.....if Mr.Kim owns the school....and these are his kids..........the heck! No wonder why even the principal can't tell them off.

BTS: Hello Ms.Y/m/n

Y/m/n : Hello boys. Nice to meet you.

The all smiled.......except Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook.

BTS : Hi Y/n

Y/n : ..........Hi

Mr.Kim : Well boys, Why don't you guys take y/n to the backyard and spend some time . I have something to talk with Y/m/n. We'll call you once the food is served.

Y/n : No it's fin-

Jin : Sure dad!

Mr.Kim and mom go towards his office room next to the living room and I could see BTS staring at me.

Jimin : Hyung let's show her the backyard!

Jin nods and looks at me .

Jin : Let's go y/n!

Y/n : Well ....you know..... I'm fine staying here ....You guys go a-ahead.😅

Jin : Well I'm sure you'll like the backyard y/n. *He said and smiled sweetly*

With that he caught my wrist tightly and  literally pulled me into the backyard with others behind us. I tried to free myself but he caught it tightly while the others were smirking.

We reached the backyard and I was mesmerized! It was huge and had swimming pool!!

{ Just think that it's almost dark ( maybe like 8pm) and all the lights were on}

     The backyard

We were standing near the pool when Jin left my hand and all of them surrounded me. Dammit!

Jimin: Well well .....look what's here! You must really have a death wish, don't you!? *He said in angry tone*