33

an; a little bit of smut warning.

A week passed by, Carina and Maya had to go to work most of the time, a lot of 24 hour shifts for maya and emergency calls for carina.

Today, Carina was the one who was home first, she prepared dinner for the two of them and waited for the blonde to come home...

"Ahh this smells amazing. " Maya called out from the hallway .

"Grazie bambina" she said smiling.
"Come here now" she playfully demanded, waiting for the blonde to kiss her after not seeing her for a whole day.
A smile formed on the Italians lips as soon as she could hold her girlfriend in her arms.
"I missed you babe." Maya softly whispered before kissing her for what felt like an eternity.

carina pov
"Soo what do you think about Andrew coming over tomorrow evening?"
I asked her, she chewed the pasta, giving me a little bit of a dissapointed look
"What's the matter Maya?"

"I don't know... it's the first time in ages when we're both off work... and I wanna spend time with you..." she said, a little sadness in her eyes.

"I know Bella. But he would just stay over for dinner..."

She gave me a small nod and continued eating...

I would never have thought she would be jealous of my brother I smiled a little thinking about that, it was so stupid, that it was even cute again.

"What are you grinning about?" She asked sarcastically

"You... being jealous over Andrea"

"I'm not what are you talking about."

"Oh I think you very much are... and it's cute"

"I'm not cute... I just want to have you all by myself for once in ages. I feel like your Co workers see you more than I am." She said pouting.

"Don't pout. It makes you cuter" i just said with a laughter.

"Shut up now." she said rolling her eyes and standing up, as she was finished with the dinner.

She stood leaning against the couch, death staring at the couch

"Heey Maya come here." I yelled out, I couldn't quite guess if she was really upset or just playing with me at this point and I didn't wanted to fight right now.

"No, you come." she just countered. Her eyes glued on me as I walked over her.

"And now what?" I asked, looking into her deep blue eyes...

"Now..." she whispered.
i waited for her to continue but she slowly slid her hand under the waistband of my sweatpants
"Maya..." I said in shook

"Shh" she just said pressing on finger on my lip as she bend forward, slowly licking my neck. Damn she new what she was doing.

"Mhmm" was all I could let out as her finger was still pressed against my lips and her other hand was slowly massaging my center.
I was slowly grinding my hip against her hand, wanting to deepen the contact.

After a while she finally took the finger from my lips and I let out a deep breath i was holding.

"Maya please" i begged her...

She quickly manouvered us to the couch. I slid down in front of her.
Her hand still inside my sweatpants.

mayas pov
Oh I liked seeing her begging.

With my dominant hand, I pulled her shirt above her head, unclapsing her bra.

"good girl" I praised her

"M-..."

"What baby?"

"please, I'm so wet already."

"I know babe, I have my hand right under you"

I finally give in, pushing my finger inside her.
A loud moan followed my action.

I let it in, not moving, her eyes spoke thousand of words and she tried moving to get some contact.

"mhm, don't move, you stay still."

"Mayaaa" She let out, her hands gripping onto my shoulders, eventually pulling my hair.
When I finally gave in and thrusted my fingers in and out of her core.
I was so turned on right now.

"I'm only yours okay?"

"only.... yours..." she let out before her orgasm hitted her hard.

I pressed kisses all over her boobs as she calmed down.

"sooo you get horny when you're jealous?" she asked me smiling

"Indeed" i replied before burying my head in her chest again.

Now, she grabbed me as I layed on my back. Her mouth finding my neck and slowly she was sucking on my boob.

"Carina..." I let out...

"You're just mine soo... shh" she seductively told me and round two began.

carinas pov
I opened my eyes, realizing it must've been kind of late already.
We both were occupied until deep in the night, and given we were tired from work too it was no surprise we slept that long.
I looked over finding Maya laying fast asleep beside me, as she always did she had her hand around my waist.

I took my phone checking the time

11:48 am

okay... not that bad... I thought, deciding to stay in bed a little longer.
I couldn't stop but staring at my sleeping girlfriend, she was so cute.
she seemed so peaceful and soft, so different than she was when she was working, bossing everyone around.

after half an hour later, I finally decided to wake her up, slowly caressing her arm that layed over me.

She winced, as she woke up.
"Heyy bambina, I know you're tired, but we have to get up"

"Mhmm" she said her eyes still closed.

I lifted her arm off of me, which she really didn't liked

"Carina... no..."

"Come on, we have to clean the apartment before going shopping"

"But I just wanna sleep"

"I know..." I said pressing a kiss on her lips, she reciprocated the kiss. following another snuggling session.

"now... I'm more awake..." Maya said smiling.

"I'm gonna make us an espresso" i said as I headed out of the bed, putting on my robe.

mayas pov
I remained in bed, stretching myself waiting for carina to come back with the coffee.

"here you go." She said, handing me the hot cup.

I was very thankful for the caffeine I was receiving.

We got ready, cleaned the apartment and after that went grocery shopping.

When we were home Carina was doing some stuff for the hospital, even on her day off, she was busy.
After that we went for a little walk and enjoyed our day in the park.

Andrew was about to visit in a few minutes though.

an: sry my inspiration kinda is stuck concerning this story but I'm still trying to update :) 
feedback?
what do you want to happen next?