WERE BACK

(❣︎Read in dark mode❣︎)

      A̶a̶l̶i̶y̶a̶h̶~̶
𝕄𝕒𝕣𝕔𝕙 2̸, 𝟚𝟘𝟚𝟘
𝟙𝟚:𝟘𝟙ℙ𝕄

"HEADSHOT" I screamed as Lucas and May laughed while Walking on the 𝑆𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑒𝑡. I had my ShotGun. I stared as the body dropped. We Kept walking While we watched our surroundings.

Hakeem, Kylee (Ki•lee), Caleb, Elijah, and Maria was at The house. The house we met at. The House where we were safe. The house where....They, couldn't get to us hopefully. We blended in with the Rest of the old houses.

I was going to get Food with Lucas and May (A/N~ these are random names also there's 8. 4boys, 4girls) Lucas had a axe while May had a sword in each hand.

𝙰𝚃 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙷𝙾𝚄𝚂𝙴~ 2:𝟙𝟘ℙ𝕄

C̶a̶l̶e̶b̶~̶

It's been about 2hr since Aaliyah, May and Lucas Been gone to go get groceries.

Hakeem~I'm Starviingg. He repeated for the 5th time sitting on the couch

Maria~ Boy shut up. She said sitting next to him and mugging him.

 Elijah Just chuckled while going in the basement

1͜͡0͜͡M͜͡i͜͡n͜͡s͜͡ L͜͡a͜͡t͜͡e͜͡r͜͡

May~ WERE BACK. She said busting thru the door with Aaliyah and Lucas behind Her.
Me and Maria jumped while Hakeem ran to them going thru the bags.

Me~ don't do that, you scared us. I said while taking a deep breath.

Maria~ nah fr. She said getting some pineapples.

𝟷𝟶:𝟻𝟼𝚙𝚖
𝙴𝚕𝚒𝚓𝚊𝚑~

I was in the shower while the others was watching tv. After about 30mins I got out and put a towel over my waist. I was brushing my hair when I heard my bedroom door open slowly while creaking.

Me~ whoever that is can you bring me my razor of the dresser! I said while washing my face. I heard footsteps...but they was real heavy and unfamiliar. I just shrugged it off and put my Boxers on. I was looking in the bottom Cabinet to get my shaving cream. I heard the bathroom door open.

Me~ Did you find it. I said while still looking for the shaving cream. I then looked in the medicine cabinet and found it. When I was bout to close it I felt heavy breathing on my neck

Me~Why th- I was cut off by getting stabbed in the left eye. I turned around and saw one of them. 💬How? We're secured. Was Aaliyah, Lucas and May Followed?💬 I was knocked out of my thoughts by It digging in my skin.

I hissed and tried stopping it but it was already eating my intestines.

My last words were "h-h-how?" Before I blacked out

ⓉⒽⓄⓊⒼⒽⓉⓈ?

𝙒𝙝𝙤/𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙞𝙩 𝙞𝙨?