"We're going to have a great time!" Yoon smiles and I nod feeling the rush of excitement and nervousness.

"I can't wait to spend more time with you," Lee spoke and I smiled at him. I continue to ask myself how I became lucky to be one of Lee's closests friends since Paris. I looked towards Tu Mo and Wei Yi who were bickering at each other for something, I had completely missed. Wei Yi looked towards me and smiled.

"Your bias is waiting for you to respond Faye," Wei Yi spoke. My face immediately felt warm and I looked towards the screen to see Yoon looking towards Lee with wide eyes then looked towards me. Lee smiled lightly and looked down for a moment before making eye contact with me through the screen.

"Wei Yi," Lee called out from the screen. "She has a boyfriend. She's already taken.'' Lee sent me a wink and I broke into a smile, thankful for him.

"My poor heart she's taken," Yoon interrupted. He pretended to seem upset and let's put a dramatic sigh. Senior Yu Yin let out a light laugh and wrapped an arm around me.

"You'll be fine," Lee spoke and rolled his eyes before breaking into a smile. "How is Lei doing Faye?"

"He's doing well," I smiled thinking about my boyfriend. "He is eager to meet with everyone. I told him we'd stay out of trouble until he arrives."

"Can't make promises," Yoon shrugged. I laughed, shaking my head, having no doubt we would cause trouble while I'm home. My time spent with just Lee when we were in Paris with Lei was only the beginning.

"Don't get Faye into too much trouble," Senior Yu Yin spoke. I looked up slightly at her and she looked towards me with a shy smile. "We can't have her missing research upon return from break."

"Lee and Jin won't let her get into that much trouble. But hey, Faye, Jin and MJ are wondering what your favorite color is."

"Royal blue."

"I'll let them know," Lee says. "We just wanted to do a quick face call before we meet you at the airport in about 6 hours. We really can't wait to see you."

"Especially me," Yoon commented. "I hope you enjoy the rest of your evening."

"Thank you San Ha," I beamed. I'll send you a text before I board the plane." I spoke with Lee and Yoon for a few moments longer before they said their farewell and we ended the Skype call. I closed my laptop and looked towards Gu Wei Yi who chuckled once I sent him a glare.

"You and Lee friendship is actual goals," Si Tu Mo commented. "You're very lucky to have all of Astro to know who you are." Senior Yu Yin nods from beside me agreeing.

"Besides Lei, Lee seems to make you really happy as well," Yu Yin spoke. "There's never a moment when you're face calling or messaging Lee that it is ever dull. You are always smiling when it comes to your interaction with him." My cheeks felt extra heated at the moment and I wasn't sure why the mention of this made me feel this way.

"Awe," Si Tu Mo smiled. "She's blushing."

"Don't worry," Senior Yu Yin spoke lightly from beside me. "We won't tell Lei about your celebrity crush. There are many girls who have a crush on the Cha Eun woo."

"He's not my crush," I spoke lightly feeling a tad bit embarrassed we were talking about Lee like this. I knew I've always had my favorite among the group, but I've never exactly had that... crush feeling towards them. Maybe at some point I may have had the smallest crush on Lee, but it never went very far, vécusse I've always had a crush on Hauze lei and he had set my standard for... him. It felt strange to have my emotions intensified after having a few drinks. Why was there a sudden feeling of feeling uncomfortable?

"She's definitely blushing," Si Tu Mo smiled and I looked down at my hands hoping they would let this go. It made me feel uneased thinking of anyone when I'm with Lei. I heard a cough from Wei Yi and I looked up to see him awkwardly looking around before standing slowly from his spot.

"Faye," He spoke lightly walking over to me. Both Tu Mo and Yu Yin looked up towards him in confusion. "Let's get some air. I think you need some air," I nodded quickly wanting to get out of this uncomfortable situation. I stood from the seat and apologized to Yu Yin before making my way to the door. I slip out of my slippers and put on my shoes. Gu Wei Yi held the door open for me and we walked out and a few steps into the hall I was swaying slightly.

"Whoa," I said lightly and put my hand against the wall immediately. I felt Wei Yi's arms wrap around my waist and she had me lean towards him to help me to stand straight. He looked towards me worriedly and I looked up at him.

"Are you going to be alright Faye?" He asked softly. He helped me towards the elevator and he pushed for the ground floor. I think he was referring to back in the apartment than my current ability to walk straight.

"I'll be okay."

"I'm sorry if they stepped out of line." I shook my head lightly looking straight and holding onto him so I wouldn't lose my balance. "You seemed uncomfortable back there."

"It felt strange talking about Lee in that way when I have a boyfriend."

"I know they were teasing," Gu Wei sighed. We reached the main floor and made our way towards the outside.

"I'll be fine, really," I smiled lightly up at him and he turned his head slightly as we reached the entrance. He pushed the door open and I took an intake of the fresh air. "You've been really helpful and kind to me."

"I don't want anything to happen like that day Meizuo rudely interrupted."

"I wouldn't think Senior and Tu Mo wouldn't be anywhere near like that. That day clearly showed which side Meizuo was on."

"I'm surprised you said it was alright for him to come to your assessment performance. I know how much you wanted to distance yourself."

"He's one of Lei's closests friends. I never said I have forgiven him."

"And... Doaming Si?" I leaned against the railing and folded my arms.

"He's a whole different story." My voice became smaller at the mention of him. Wei Yi looked towards me debating whether to continue this part of the conversation.

"I am glad you had decided to take a physics course here even though you've already completed your requirements. I wouldn't have met you otherwise." I smiled at him.

"You're an amazing friend and lab partner Gu Wei Yi. I do appreciate your concern." He smiled and looked down. "How are you... and Tu Mo?" I asked now wondering why they haven't started dating yet. It was my turn to ask his current relationship.

"I wasn't done talking about you and Lei," Wei Yi chuckled and folded his arms.

"What about Faye and I?" I heard another voice aside from Wei Yi and I looked past to see Lei walking up the pathway towards us. His calm and neutral expression with his hands in his coat pocket. Upon approaching us he looked towards me and smiled. Immediately my heart raced at the sight of him. No matter what he wore, he always looked amazing.

"After graduation." Lei looked from Wei Yi to me.

"That's up to Faye," Lei spoke and smiled. "We may get an apartment together in the city or maybe a home in the suburbs outside of the city. We haven't discussed much of that yet. I have special plans right before graduation." I watched as Lei's eyes dilated at whatever he had planned for then."

"Special plans?" I asked confusingly. This was the first time Lei had mentioned anything about this. I was curious what he would be up to.

"It's a surprise."

///

Next update: April 21st, 2021