Do you consider yourself as a digital artist?

Digital art is an artistic work or practice that uses digital technology as part of the creative or presentation process. Since the 1970s, various names have been used to describe the process, including computer art and multimedia art. Digital art is itself placed under the larger umbrella term new media art. This variation of art  is now prominent because of the rising attention that social media is gaining and when almost everyone has access to gadgets like phones, computers and etc.

A person who makes art through the use of technology or digital devices is called a digital artist. So then begs the question, "is digital art real art?" I can confidently answer that it is real art because as far as I'm concerned both needs you to exert effort in order to create an art, you think a flower will automatically appear if you command the computer? No silly. Henceforth since it's a real art, is there a standard on when you are considered to be a digital artist? Well even the simplest act of editing is enough to be considered as a digital artist because still you're making changes in a pic in order to make it better and since I did many editing of pictures and even videos, then I can consider myself as a digital artist, though not very professional at it.