Chapter 4

They had to wait for all of the students to empty the classroom so they could think of something for Zayn. Harry was standing next to Zayn, trying to keep him calm while they waited.

People were too excited to just run away from the class to wait and see what Zayn does, and well, they wanted to tell others what they saw too, so Harry didn't have to linger much and he called Liam.

"Hey bro, I need a favor," trying to explain to Liam what exactly happened wasn't as easy as Harry thought would be, so he just asked him to bring some joggers or pants for Zayn.

And God bless Liam, he didn't question Harry much.

Zayn was avoiding Harry's eyes at all cost, he was embarrassed. He was supposed to be a good boy, but he bullied someone again, even the thought of getting punished again was scaring him. What else Harry could do?

The taller boy decided Zayn had enough for a day and he didn't want to punish him more, he was already punished right in front of the whole class. But still, he didn't want to show any kind of emotions, he was still mad.

Liam knocked on the door first before coming in, he didn't want to walk into something to scar his innocence forever.

"are you guys decant?"

Harry rolled his eyes, "come in already," he swung the door open, "thanks, man." Taking the bag from Liam.

"Is he ok?" Liam asked Harry when he saw Zayn looked out of it, hugging himself.

"yeah, he is fine, just a little acc-"

Liam caught him, "people say he was moaning in the class, tell me the truth?"

Harry didn't think the rumors were running around that fast, "ok he was getting punished, but that's all I'm saying."

Liam went silent for a second, thinking how could Harry punish Zayn in front of the whole class, in front of the teacher, till it clicked.

"oh- what- you!"

"Oh shush Liam, do you mind giving us some space now?" Harry chuckled at how pale his friend looked. He was too innocent.

After Liam left, Harry thought about how to handle the situation now, he was a dom, yes, but it was his first time having to deal with a sub, he didn't want to fuck up or scare Zayn. He was already punished and he was embarrassed, it was time for some aftercare.

"Zayn babe, standup. let's change your pants." Harry softly said, walking with Zayn to the boys' restroom.

Some of the guys had a smirk on their faces, tried to come up with some rude comments, but they all knew not to joke around Harry, he didn't take shit from anyone, so they left the two boys alone to do their thing.

Harry brought a clean boxer out of his bag, when he saw the questioning eyes on Zayn he explained, "I packed this last night in case we needed it today."

Zayn just nodded thankful that he didn't have to go through the whole day with dirty boxers. But the thing was, he just looked at Harry, his mind was locked, he knew he needed to change, though his body was not cooperating.

It was all new to him, but Harry understood Zayn needed help to change and he gladly did.

He took the dirty pants and boxers off, he kneeled down to help Zayn into another boxer, Zayn sniffed a cry, he was too emotional, not necessarily sad, just overwhelmed. He just put his right hand on Harry's shoulder to steady himself and waited for Harry to finish dressing him.

After Harry was done, he knew they had to hurry cuz the bell would ring in any second now, but he didn't want to rush his first aftercare for some stupid class. So picked Zayn up and sat him on the sink and hugged him to his chest.

The raven hair boy didn't know he needed this, but when he felt the warmth of Harry's body, he let himself go, he sank in the feeling and let out a sob.

All the curly boy could do was to shush him and tell him that he did a good job, that he was a good boy for Harry.

And magically, it seemed to work perfectly.

After some time, Zayn pulled away, wiping his eyes with the back of his hand, "you'll be late for class," Zayn mumbled, he himself didn't care about being late, but Harry was always on time, he didn't want to keep him there for more time than necessary.

"I don't care, are you ok now?" Harry said, genuinely not giving a flying fuck about being late at the moment.

Zayn stared at Harry for a couple of seconds, then he nodded, he was ok, a bit emotional but ok.

When they finally made it to the class, they were late again and this time they couldn't run from the detention, this was their math teacher and she told Harry that she is disappointed in him and he shouldn't let Zayn's behavior affect him too.

Harry frowned at that "I'm sorry for being late, but it was my fault, not Zayn's." as I said, he didn't take shit from anyone, teachers included.

"don't talk back Mr. Styles, back to your seat!"

Before Harry can answer her back, Zayn pulled him to their seats, he really didn't want to be in more trouble, he had enough for a day.

It was Zayn's first time ever that he had his homework done, thanks to Harry, he could give his teacher something, but this teacher was a bitch, too bitchy for her own good.

"who did your homework for you, Mr. Malik?"

Zayn was shocked to be accused of something he didn't do, "I did it myself, ma'am."

"right," she said, not believing him for a second, "come to the board please."

She gave Zayn something similar to their homework and gave him time to solve it in front of the class.

And when he was done, she couldn't believe her eyes, the Zayn Malik did his math homework by himself? That was unbelievable.

She frowned, "all right then, back to your seat." She didn't prize him or anything, but Harry did. He quickly texted Zayn that he was proud of him, that he did a very good job.

Zayn blushed when he read that, he wanted to be good, if not for himself and his family, he wanted to be good for Harry, cuz when Harry was happy with him Zayn felt proud of himself too.

So that was the plan.

Trying hard from now on.

******************

its short i know, sorry about that, but i needed to just start it so i have motivation to continue.

hope you enjoyed.