Chapter 2

Laying on his bed, Harry was regretting everything he did today, the way he let himself loose, showing his other side to someone who didn't care about others, the most selfish person ever, playing the scene over and over again in his head, thinking how he could've dealt with him in a different way.

Harry could still feel his cold gaze, the way he acted like Harry was a toy, he used him and kicked him out.

The worst part? Harry couldn't bring himself to hate Zayn.

There are so many students who need Harry's help but Harry is putting all of his time and effort for Zayn. not only cuz he wanted to be near the boy but cuz he cared for him, when he saw Zayn is getting detention for his grades or how teachers threaten him that he would be a nobody if he doest start trying, his heart ached for the boy, Zayn wouldn't show how much those words hurt him, but Harry could see the shadow of regret in his face.

That's what he gets for wanting to help, some rude, witty comments. always being bullied with stupid jokes, he never cared but this time? It hurt like a bitch, showing someone the real you and they threaten to make your life a living hell as if Harry was in the heaven already.

So right now at 12: 25 am, laying on the bed and controlling the lump in his throat was the best thing he could do. trying to forget.

he was done with Zayn unless he himself comes back and beg for Harry's help, Harry was done helping him.

Harry had no idea that Zayn was regretting everything he said to Harry.

Zayn got ready for the party when he kicked Harry out, he tried not to think much about how Harry's green orbs were full of sadness or maybe even hatred. keyword, tried.

He just couldn't, even when he arrived at Lou's house or when he started drowning shots after shots, he couldn't forget about the tune of Harry's voice when he was leaving.

Boy didn't know drinking would make everything worst, let alone doing drugs.

"Tommo where is the weed you p-promised?" he stuttered, pissed drunk.

"upstairs Malik, it's for my best mates only, but its party isn't over yet." Lou sassed with a smirk on his lips, the good stuff was just for Zayn and himself, it was their tradition to get stoned after the party.

"I don't give a fuck mate, I need it now this shit is not working," Zayn argued, shaking his red cup in front of Lou's face.

"oh right, it was your torture day." Louis chuckled, just remembering how Zayn had to deal with Harry that day.

"that boy is fucking insane, I don't know what's there for him? Why the fuck he wouldn't let me be!" he was throwing his hands in the air, he thought he was angry with Harry, but the guilt at his chest told him otherwise.

"I'd say he is not insane.... He is inZayn." Louis said, pointing at Zayn's chest.

"fuck off Louis. don't even go there, I'm not gay."

"but that doesn't mean he doesn't fancy you." he laughed and went to the kitchen to get some more drink, leaving Zayn with so many wild thoughts.

Zayn shuffled away from the crowded and went to Louis's bedroom, sat on his twin size bed next to the window and reached for weed in the nightstand.

His mind was racing, all he could think about was Harry, Harry, Harry. his husky voice whispering near Zayn's ear, his big hand touching Zayn, his chest supporting Zayn, his eyes, his beautiful eyes full of different emotions.

Zayn's way to deal with all of these feelings? Smoking weed and drinking beer, get as drunk and stoned he could get, so he could go back to be selfish again.