"K-K-Ky..." you whispered, catching your bottom lip between your teeth. With that, something in Kylo seemed to have snapped, his once gentle hands grasped the waistband of your pants, dragging them down with a rough tug.

You lifted your head enough to see him trace a finger underneath the elastic of your thong, watching you with desire flooded irises, plucking the fabric free from your body as if he were a musician and it was nothing more than a guitar string. His once again hard length teased your entrance, reveling in the wetness that had grown between your legs. Another moan escaped your kiss swollen lips, his tip brushing against your sensitive bud briefly before he pushed into you, your muscles wrapping around him.

The ache of Kylo nearly splitting you in half blinded you, your hands grasping any part of him that they could possibly land on, his fingers knotting themselves in your hair again as his free hand cupped your cheek.

"You look so fucking perfect when you take my cock like this, Sweetheart." Kylo whispered, brushing his lips against yours as he began to rock his hips against you.

He continued thrusting into you, hitting your sweet spot with nearly expert precision. Wrapping your arms around his neck, tangling your fingers in his black as ink tresses, pulling his lips to yours. With each pass of your tongue over his, the faster and deeper he would drive his cock into your center, Kylo swallow every single one of your nearly pathetic whimpers.

"Fuck, Kylo..." you whimpered, throwing your head back against the marble, your back arching with it as the pressure of your pleasure continued to mount in your abdomen. Kylo's lips left a trail wet, sloppy kisses along your throat and chest, his moans brushing against your skin, sending your synapses into overdrive.

"Shhhh, I know, Baby...I'm right here..." he moaned, taking one of your hardened nipples into his mouth, swirling his tongue over the sensitive flesh. You felt as if your body had been caught aflame, your nerves rapid firing in pleasure. As he dragged his tongue across your sternum to trap your other nipple in his grasp, you thought you were going to fall apart beneath him.

"Oh my god, Kylo!" you moaned out, your body trembling around him. You could feel him smirk from where he had trapped your sensitive nipple, trailing his fingers between your joined bodies to rub the pad of his thumb against your neglected clit, pistoning his hips in time with the swirling of his tongue and thumb.

"Cum for me, Princess, fucking cum for me..." Kylo murmured, bringing his lips to your ear.

Your orgasm fully enveloped you, your body practically convulsing underneath Kylo as he continued driving his hips into yours, his thumb picking up speed. You felt as if your nerve endings had splintered inside of you, the rush of endorphins in your bloodstream coursing throughout your body. It felt was if everything except the two of you had melted away, the only thing that mattered was how he made you feel in this moment.

In your orgasm drunk state, you could feel Kylo's hips stutter, his cock twitching inside of you as he chased his second release. His eyes locked with yours, jaw unhinged as he spilled into you, his sweat drenched hair hanging in his face. You knew, in that moment, you never wanted to be touched by anyone other than him.

"You will be the end of me, Kitten, I swear..." he whispered, pressing his lips to yours once more. You couldn't help the giggle that erupted from your lips, your lips curling up in a smirk.

"I'll take that as a compliment...but let's hope it never comes to that." You said, brushing his hair out of his face, pressing your lips against his gently. His arm circled around your waist, lifting you to a sitting position on the kitchen island.

As your breathing evened out, you felt Kylo's hands cup your face, tilting your head back enough for you to look him in the eye. His tongue poked out from between his kiss irritated lips, leaving them glistening in the low light of his home. You wanted nothing more than to catch his lower lip between your teeth, continue where you had just left off.