Chapter Ten

Kylo stood before you, warm light from the entryway filtering onto the concrete steps, giving him an almost god-like glow. Though you had been separated for nearly four days, you were still enamored by his looks. With a smirk curling at the corner of his lips, his warm, honeyed eyes bore deep into yours, bringing a blush to your cheeks. His black long-sleeved t-shirt clung to his torso, his muscles outlined by the fabric, while his dark jeans sat low on his hips.

"Come here, Angel..." he mumbled, grabbing your slightly outstretched hand, pulling you into the warmth of his home. His large hand spanned across your waist, spinning you deeper into the entryway as he closed the front door with his foot. As he pulled you against his chest, swaying with you gently, the faint sound of music from deep within the house nipping at your ears.

You had no idea what came over you as you wrapped your arms around his neck, standing up on your tiptoes to press your lips to his, trying to commit his taste to memory. A deep moan erupted from Kylo's chest as his tongue slid into your mouth, his hands trailing from your waist to your ass.

"Well, Kitten, if I knew that was the kind of greeting you had in store for me, I wouldn't have even bothered getting food..." Kylo mumbled against your lips, trailing sloppy kisses down your jaw and throat, squeezing your ass in his giant hands.

"Are you complaining? That sounds an awful lot like complaining..." you said, raising an eyebrow at him, smirking. Kylo rolled his eyes, standing back up to his full height, taking his hand in yours as he led you through the entryway into the kitchen.

The kitchen was huge, almost as large as your entire apartment. Deep, charcoal cabinets lined the walls, snuggled up close to modern, sleek appliances. As you sat on a barstool at the island, you ran your hands over the cold black countertop, in awe of how someone could afford anything this fancy.

Blood money can buy just about anything, Sweetcheeks, you thought.

"So...how did everything go? With your little business trip? Or am I not allowed to ask?" you asked, steepling your fingers against your lips, your elbows resting on the countertop. Kylo's eyes flashed with something you couldn't seem to put your finger on, before melting back into the warmth you recognized and were deeply familiar with.

"I can't say that it was horrible...definitely had worse deals." He said, shrugging as he turned to one of the cabinets, pulling two glasses from it, a small clink echoing through the kitchen. You watched as he lithely moved across the space, pulling a bottle of wine from the refrigerator. As he rolled up his sleeves before removing the cork, you could feel the warmth flood your veins, your core clenching in need.

Kylo pushed your half full wine glass towards you, looking up at you as you took it in your hand, bringing it to your lips and sipping the sweet concoction. With a smirk on his face, he turned his attention to pouring himself a glass, your mind running wild as his hand flexed around the bottle. You trapped your bottom lip between your teeth, looking around the large space.

"I ordered pizza from that really fancy place uptown, is that alright?" Kylo's voice traveled through the kitchen as you began walking into the large adjoined living room, taking everything in.

Hope you save room for me after the main course, you thought.

"Of course." You said, turning to him, smiling. The music you had heard earlier had faded out, a new song that you didn't recognize drifting through the expanse of the living area, causing you to subconsciously sway your hips to it. You were distracted by a giant greyscale painting on the wall when you felt Kylo's strong arms around your waist, a smile spreading across your face. Turning to face him, you took another sip of your wine, watching as he drank you in.