Chapter 12

I feel someone pull my hair back. I turn around to see Stacey. Ace holds Cole back curious to see what his sister to do. People glance at the Romano Brothers but when they see them looking calm they turn there attention back on me and Stacey. "Leave her alone bi*ch" i hear Amelia shout. She stands up and goes protectively infront off me. One of Staceys minions attack Amelia and Amelia punches them square in the face causing blood to drip done their nose. Liam rushes to his girlfriend and pulls her back with his arms around her waist. Staceys tries punching me with her weak a$$ hands and long bright pink acrylic nails but i swiftly duck dodging it calmly causing people to look at me intrigued and to raise his eyebrows at me shocked. She tumbles onto the table and squeals. "You bi*ch" she growls and tries pulling my hair. KEY WORD: TRIES. I swat her flimsy arms away and she falls onto a table tumbling on her heels, causing mayo to get stuck in her hair and people laugh. She cries and runs to the principle. The best part i feel proud of myself for is, i did not touch her to harm her. I did self defence lightly. I didn't  even touch her when i ducked.  Amelia laughs while winking to me and everyone chuckles while some girls hype me up. I hear my name. Oh sh*t. Xaviers gonna be madddd. "ANGELINA ROMANO! YOU THINK JUST BECAUSE YOUR A ROMANO YOU CAN GO AROUND BEATING OTHER STUDENTS UP?! IM CALLING YOU OLDER BROTHER XAVIER ROMANO TO SORT THIS OUT WITH ME!" He yells causing the cafeteria to go silent after hearing the name Xavier Romano. Even Lorenzo was a bit shook. I jump at his sudden shouts and tense when i hear Xaviers name. What if i get punished?! Like Ace?! He has that bruise, noo i dont wanna get hurt. "Sir i didn't do anything" i say scared. "TOO LATE! I CALLED MR XAVIER ROMANO ALREADY!" It went so silent you can hear a pin drop. People looked towards me scared for me? Some looked at me curiously, wanting to see Xavier. I feel eyes on me but i don't care. I gulp. We all hear a Roar from a car and everyone looks throught to see a black   lambogini pulling up. Looks like someone knows how to make an entrance. While people stare i look at my feet. I can't fight but i know simple self defence. Like that's gonna help me  from Xavier. Might do but idk. Girls suck their breaths inluding Amelia, that wasn't a suprise though. They look at Xavier walking out his Car in a all black suit and tie. All girls practically drooling and most boys stiffening at the intimidating sight. The rest peeing their pants. He comes in and the principle calls him in to collect me from the cafeteria. This is embaressing yet scary. I didn't want a punishment like Ace's. I was so scared. I did not want to move. Everyone backs away from the door except Ace, Brandon and Cole. Also Lorenzo doesn't move but he was already sitting away from the door. "Omg he has a gun" someone points out, multiple heads snapping to Xavier looking at his waistband. People cower away from the gun while Ace walks up to him slowly. I swear i heard someone pray for me? Everyone follows the sight of Ace and people start praying for him too, i almost laugh. "Angelina" he says in a Calm, Emotionless, deep voice. Everyone including the teacher tenses at the harsh voice. Someone drooled. I look away trying not to make eye contact with him. He steps forward, the whole cafeteria steps back. He smirks knowingly at all of them. He smirked at the power he had. He enjoyed scaring a school of teachers and teens. Stacey squealed at the smirk looking like she was going to drop to he knees. He wiped the smirk off his face and looked at me causing me to lock eyes with him.

Angelina Romano

Sister, step daughter, friend

RIP

i think in my head. "Come here" he says. I walk out after him outside along with Ace,Cole and Brandon. He stsrts the car and we drive home in silence. I look to see his fist tightly clenched. That's a sign that my step parents did before they hit me. I'm gonna get hit arn't  i? I overthink of the mildest things that could happen. Concussion? Broken ribs? Nope thats a really bad one. We get home and he stands infront of all us. "I got a call during work about you Angelina. I was disturbed in work because i thought you got hurt but turns out you started a fight? That's what the principle said." Ace begins to try to explain but Xavier hushes him. "Nobody speak" he states coldly. "Why" he says to me. "I didn't hurt her.." i whisper looking down. I didn't see his expression. He took a few steps towards me putting his arm up and i cover my face looking away, waiting for the punch. I feel him freeze. What is he doing? Im too scared to look up. I see his foot step towards me and my eyes go wide. I run. Stupid, but my past flows in my mind. I run to my room and go to the bathroom slamming the door, locking it while rushing to hide in the corner. I squeeze myself against the wall almost trying to go in. I hear footsteps of them all running up the stairs. Is he gonna hurt me? Of cource hes gonna hurt you idiot my mind says. He bangs on the door like my step father did. Only his words were different. "ANGELINA OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW" I whimper trying to hide myself more. I feel the lock click open and my eyes sqeeze shut hoping for him to get on with it and walk away. He crouches down to me in his suit. Anytime now? I peak up through my eyelashes and arm to see him looking at me. I sqeeze my eyes tighter hiding my face in my knees wishing he would walk away without hurting me. Im so weak. "Im sorry. Im sorry. Please dont. Im sorry" i croak out during sobs. "I'll be good, im sorry" i say quickly. I hear people near my door. All my brothers are here. I feel Xavier softly take my tangled arms off my knees and lift my face up using his finger on my chin. I flinch at his touch and he looked slightly hurt and confused. "You thought i was going to hit you" he states whispering it to himself. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion. Wasn't  he? Is this an act? "I-im sorry, i won't cause trouble at school again, im sorry" i whisper wiping my tears. "Bambina, i wasn't going to hit you" he says softly to me still crouched down. Even Brandon looked shocked at his tone. "W-what?" I say surprised. That was something Im  not used to. "Why would you think that" he asks. I remain silent. "Angelina" he says harshly, wanting an answer now. I flinch again. "Y-you looked really mad a-and you looked like you were gonna hit me so i ran to hide, im sorry" i ramble the worst explanation/excuse  ever. He pulls me into a hug and i stiffen but soon relax.
"I'm never going to lay a hand on you to hit you darling" he says clearly and seriously. I nod not believing him but i don't say anything. "Now go wash your face Angel, i dont like these tears" he says wiping a tear off my cheek with his thumb before kissing me on my forhead and heading out. I let out a breath i didnt know i was holding.

...

1337 WORDS