Chapter 10

I jolt up and scan the room scared, clutching onto my blanket. I feel someone pull me into a hug and i immediatly relax when i smell Xavier's cologne. "Deep breaths bambina" i hear him whisper, i do that and calm down. I peak up to see just Brandon in the room with Xavier, "sorry for waking you" i mutter. I've been so annoying, all i do is wake them up from sleep and cause trouble. I sigh at the negative thoughts and let go of Xavier. "You didn't, it's okay" Brandon replies softly. Xavier's phome starts ringing and he excuses himself out the room.

Brandon sit next to me and grabs my hands, " can you tell me what that was?" I suck in a breath not wanting to speak. "Nightmare" i reply bluntly. He sighs and nods before kissing the top of my forehead and walking out the room.

I check the time, 4:22am. Well i won't be able to go back to sleep now so i get up and make my bed before entering the bathroom to take a long shower.

After doing my buisness i dry my hair and straighten it out. I got dressed into a white cropped top and lightwash ripped jeans. I put on a necklace and 2 rings before putting on my shoes and grabbing my backpack, heading downstairs. I look up from my shoes to see everyone seated at the table munching on their breakfast except from Ace. I take a seat after dropping my backpack on the floor and grab a slice of toast with an egg and 2 slices of bacon. Finishing it Cole grabs my hand and we walk to the car. Everyone has been quiet today and i was confused. They haven't said a word to me only a few nods of acknowledgment. I tap Cole on his arm and his head snaps to me, "Are you okay?" I ask quietly. His gaze on my leaves and he replies with a simple nod. I obviously didn't believe him but i didn't push it because if he didn't want to tell me that was his choice. His privacy. The car stops and we all get out at the same time causing multiple heads to turn towards us. I suck in a deep breath calming my anxiety and  keep my head down. Brandon tilts my head up holding my chin, "Always keep you head high princess" he mutters smoothly after winking at a few girls. I nod and walk in after Cole. I check my timetable to see Music and check to see if Cole was near me. He left me. I sigh and spot Ameila. "ANGELINA" She yells smiling causing a few people to stare at us weirdly. I run up to her and she pulls me into a hug. "Why so joyful on a school say Ameila" i say chuckling softly. "Liam met my parents last night and they loved him, my mum also talked about Marriage and i was so embaressed" she says smiles playfully. "That's great" i say happy for her. She grabs my arm pulling me in the classroom not knowing i had a unhealed scar there and i wince. She doesn't notice it as she wasn't facing towards me so i pretend nothing happened. "I didn't know you were in my class" i say. "I skipped yesterday so you probably didn't see me" she grins. I walk over to the seat i sat in yesterday and the class begins. "So Angelina, you sang for us yesterday and you grade is an A" she says so only i can hear. I smile, "Thank you" i reply.
"WHAT u sang and i wasn't here to hear it" Amelia groans. "She can sing again" the teacher encourages. I sigh before closing my eyes. There were only a few people in the classroom. I decided to sing the one by Aurora because it made my voice sound angelic. 'Runaway'

"I was listenin' to the ocean
I saw a face in the sand
But when I picked it up
Then it vanished away from my hands, down

I had a dream I was seven
Climbing my way in a tree
I saw a piece of heaven
Waiting impatient for me, down

And I was runnin' far away
Would I run off the world someday?
Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and
I was dancing in the rain
I felt alive, and I can't complain

But now take me home
Take me home where I belong
I can't take it anymore

I was painting a picture
The picture was a painting of you and
For a moment I thought you were here
But then again, it wasn't true, down

And all this time I have been lyin'
Oh, lyin' in secret to myself
I've been putting sorrow on the
Farthest place on my shelf
La-di-da

And I was runnin' far away
Would I run off the world someday?
Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and
I was dancing in the rain
I felt alive and I can't complain

But now take me home
Take me home where I belong
I got no other place to go
Now take me home
Take me home where I belong
I got no other place to go
Now take me home
Take me home where I belong
I can't take it anymore

But I kept runnin'
For a soft place to fall
And I kept runnin'
For a soft place to fall
And I kept runnin'
For a soft place to fall
And I kept runnin'
For a soft place to fall

And I was runnin' far away
Would I run off the world someday?

But now take me home
Take me home where I belong
I got no other place to go
Now take me home
Take me home where I belong
I got no other place to go

Now take me home
Home where I belong
Oh, no, no
Now take me home
Home where I belong
Ho, ho, ho
Now take me home
Home where I belong
Oh, now, now

Now take me home
Home where I belong
I can't take it anymore"

Halfway thru i hear the door open but i still keep my eyes shut.
I finish off the song and open my eyes to see Ameila with tears in her eyes. I smile but it drops when i see who was next to the door. Brandon and Lorenzo. "Holy sh*t" Brandon breathes out. "Launguage" the teacher says playfully. I think this is the only teacher not afraid of him. I let my hair cover my face as i look down, fiddling with my hands. "That was amazing" the teacher praises me. I smile muttering thank you and Amelia jumps on me. I almost fall off my chair. "WOAH THAT WAS PERFECTION" She exclaims. I blush slightly and hear the bell ring. That was quick asf. I make my way to history without Amelia since she wasn't in that class. I wonder why Lorenzo has seats next to me all the time. His surname probably starts with a R too. He glances at me before speaking, "you have a nice voice" he states in his usuall deep voice. I feel my face heat up and i use my hair to cover my cheeks. "Thanks" i say quietly  and look at the teacher. He reminded me of Alaric Saltzman from the vampire diaries. I silently laugh at the resemblance when i hear a ping. My phone. I grab it looking at it to see a text from Cole. I tense at it immediately.

Cole- Meet us at the front gates now! Its important Xavier's hurt!!

Okay-Angelina

I stand up causing everyone to look at me curiously. "Sit down Miss Romano" the teacher says bluntly. "And put you phone away". I ignore him staring at the text, i hope he's okay. I grab my bag and someone opens the door, "Miss Romano sit down, Mr Romano out my class now!" He says. "Shut the f*ck up, Angelina out now!" Ace yells causing people to look away in fear. I rush out the classroom with Ace."what's going on? Is he okay?" I bombard Ace with questions. "Shut up, he'll be fine" he says the last part in a suprisingly soft voice. I nod and get in the car, we speed off to the hospital? No it was more like a warehouse. "Why arn't we at the hospital?" I say in pure confusion.
He ignores me and opens a door that leaded to Xavier. He was there clutching his arm, his face didn't look in pain. He had a blank expression on like nothing hurt him. It was a SHOT WOUND?!?! i feel my heart race. "Angelina come here" i hear him say. I rush over to him. "Are you okay? How did that happen? Why do you look fine? Why arn't you crying?" I ramble. He pulls me into a hug and chuckles deeply causing his chest to vibrate. "Cole you didn't need to call everyone off school, im fine" he says seriously. Cole rolls his eyes and leans against the door with his arms crossed. "Im good Angelina" he says and plays with my hair. I smile in relief and let out a breath i didn't know i was holding.

Seems like im getting attached
But my trust issues think that's a bad idea..

1579 WORDS LOVE