Chapter 3

My eyes went wide in fear and I look up to see Ace looking down at me in anger.

" why were you in my room " he coldly said squeezing my shoulders tightly.

A bruise was there. I whimper in pain.

He looks at me confused then looks towards my shoulders.

He immediately releases me

"sorry i got lost" I whisper  then speed away.

I open a door to see it was a office. A big clean one.

I didnt have time to admire it because I got pulled out of my thoughts when Xavier states

" Ever heard of knocking" in a annoyed voice.

Wow i was here for a couple of hours and i made 3 brothers hate me already.

"Sorry" i mumble.

Then he tells me to sit in the chair infront of him. I obey and sit there as he speaks.

" I'll tell you these rules once and only once. If you choose to interrupt me you'll have a punishment."

That word. Made me freeze. Is this going to be like my old house.

The thought of it makes ne cower in fear.

He continues, " We have 5 rules which applies to you 

1. No cursing or swearing. I know I laughed when you saw our house but that was the only time I allow you to swear.

2. Verball answers only. No nods or shrugs you reply with a at least yes or no.

3. No boys or girls. You can have friends but anything more is a No.

4. Respect each of your brothers and if they tell you to do something you must do it without argument.

Lastly. 5. Do not go onto the 3rd floor. It has a door locked before the dtairs for a reason. Even if you try to go it locked and we have cameras everywhere except bedrooms and bathrooms.

He finished coldly.

"Any questions" I whisper "no"

" Very well you can go Angelina. Also one last thing. We love you."

He softly said

I open the door. Shut it. Then scoff out loud. As if they love me. In my dreams.

I walk down the corridor to see cole coming out his room and it looked like he was on a phone call.

He looked at his phone with a icy glare. But I didn't see that.

I walk up to him comfortably and speak " hey cole " I smile.

He lookes at me then shoves me away.

I fall onto the ground and wince at my bruised back. I get up quickly, "sorry" I mutter before speedily walking to my room.

I guess it was an act.

They all hate me.

I told you so. My brain replies.

Ugh I look at the clock 9:47pm. Im tired.

I walk to my bed and slip under the warm sheets.

I cuddle into them and fall into my slumber.

485 words.