Chapter 6

We drove home and we had our first "family meeting" i was kind of nervous and i was still thinking about my new school i have to go eith tomorrow. But i was comftable with Cole being there so that made me feel a little better.

We all sat on the sofa. Ace was sitting next to me. Which was surprising sunce he hates me. Xavier clears his throat and starts speaking, " So Angelina. We dont know much about your past or you yet. All we know is you like cars and music." I gulp and slowly reply " what do you want to know?" Ace cuts Xavier of by saying " How was life without us?" "Yeah. How was your step parents. Did they treat you well and whats up with those nightmares???" Brandon added on. It was so overwhelming i couldn't speak.
"I-i" i cleared my voice and spoke clearly and had a blank expression on.
"It was simple, i didn't remember i had brothers since i WAS left in a orphanage when i was a baby. I dont think anyone wanted me since i got adopted by the age of 4. I had so many questions about my real parents but never asked. My step father. H-he i um he and my step mom where cool. My curfew was at 10:30pm. (It was actually at 6pm. Ik cruel). I went to a normal highschool. And yup thats pretty much it." I let out a breath and looked down. Xavier nodded, Cole smiled sadly, Brandon looked at me blankly not buying anything i just said. And Ace. He was just glaring at me as always.

After a while i go up to my room with a tub of ice cream and watch some episodes of the Originals. And watch the movie Clueless again. It got a little late and Brandon called me down for dinner but i expained i wasn't hungry and went to sleep.

TRIGGER WARNING. ABUSE.
PLS REFRAIN FROM READING UNTIL YOU SEE THE NEXT BOLD CAPITAL WORDS PLEASE.

" girl!" He slurs. I gulp in fear and back away. Hes drunk. He comes closer and i run into my room. I was so dumb. I locked the old plank of wood but it came crashing down with 4 kicks. He lookes at me with dark eyes in anger and comes at me straight for a punch "Ahhhhh help" i yell in pain as he throws punches to my ribs. " shut up b*tch" he slurs again. He pushes me to the wall and Grbas my throat "someone he-elp" i choke out in pain hoping someone just comes to save me. But that wasn't going to happen.
My eyes roll and he drops me onto the floor before kicking me one last time and walking out. I cry out as i try to stand. I hear voices.... angelina......wake...up.....its...me........
Brandon...

ABUSE SCENE DONE PLEASE CONTINUE READING!!

Angelina's pov:

I jump up again in fear and i look around to see brandon and ace looking at me weirdly. "S-sorry if i woke y-you up" i whisper trying to get my breath back. "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT" Ace screams causing me to back away into the wall and flinch. "Bro your scaring her." Brandon says calmly. " Angelina. Angelina. Are you okay. What was that" Brandon says slowly.
I shake my head and fall back to sleep as my eyes where heavy. I heard a sigh and i felt a glare. I knew who that was coming from. Ace. But then i get pulled back into the darkness. My sleep..

609 WORDS.