Chapter 9

I look up to see Ace, Cole and 3 other guys. I glare at Cole while he gives me a cheeky grin. "Guys this is my sister Angelina" he says. The first guy gives me a nod, the second guy smirks at me and the last one attempted  to put an arm around me. KEY WORD: Attempted. Ace smacks the guys arm back down and glares " off limits" he states in a  cold voice. "Okay okay" he says playfully. The bell rings and i sigh.

Skip to after school

I walk inside the house/mansion and see Xavier looking at me unimpressed. Oh boy. " Sit " he states bluntly pointing towards the sofa. I put my bag down and sit on the sofa instantly.
"Roll your sleeve up" he says blankly. Now i know what this is about. I hesitate but roll it up slowly. I hear him suck in a breath at the sight and he bends down matching my height and caresses me cheek softly. I look at him shocked at his sudden mood change and he grabs an icepack, placing onto my wrist carefully. "Princess, how did that happen?" He asks softly, looking me straight in the eyes so i don't lie. "I-i" i stutter trying to think of an excuse but someone interrupts me. "I did it" Ace says regretfully. Those 3 words made Xavier stand up straight and  button up his suit, before telling Ace to follow him in a calm voice. ( i can't stop thinking of Elijah mikaelson with the suit bit lmaoo) The calm voice scared all off us. What was going to happen to Ace? I was a little scared for my brother even though all he has done is hurt me since i came here.

Brandon walked down the stairs and looked at Cole Curiously. "What did i miss?" Cole walks over to him and they start talking. I block them out and go to the kitchen. I see the Chef holding a tray and placing it on a table. She sees me and smiles widely. I return it. "Miss Romano, Dinner will be served in 30 minutes" she says. I nod and walk to my room wanting to change my clothes into something more comftable. I grab a oversized white shirt and put on grey sweats. I brush my hair at put it into a messy bun.

I walk out my room and down the stairs to see all of us wearing matching sweatpants and i laugh quietly. I hear someone call my name down to eat dinner and i go over there taking a seat next to Ace. I glance at him to see a bruise on his cheek. Did? No Xavier couldn't have..but it wasn't there before?... the thought of Xavier 'punishing' Ace for hurting me clouds my mind. What if my punishment are the same?! I block out all thoughts and look at my plate. A peice of chicken pie, some veggies and wedges. I take a bite and i almost moan at the taste. (But i don't cuz i dont want to be embaressing) i take another bite of the pie bringing my fork up to my mouth when Xavier speaks. "Is your bruise still hurting Angelina?" I look at him lying. "No" he belives me after watching my face for a while and his eyes travel to Ace. Ace looks down eating his food quietly and Cole watches the drama chomping on his food loudly. Brandon glances at Ace and Xavier with a emotionless face. I suprisingly finish eating all my food and get an approving look from Xavier.
I take my last sip of water and a maid takes my plate away along with my glass. I mutter a thank you and walk to my room. After ten minutes of me taking of my light makeup and checking my classes for tomorrow i hear a knock on my door. "Its open" i say softly but loud enough for them to hear. My door opens and Ace walks in sitting on the corner of my bed. I stand up and glance at his bruise. It looks way worse then it did before, i felt bad he got this because of me. I overthink a lot btw. "What happened to your cheek?" I suprise myself when i talk. "None of your damn busine- look i'm hear to say im sorry for hurting your wrist" he forces out. He didn't mean it, but i didn't mind. "It's okay" i say back. He walks out my room and shuts the door. Well at least he shut the door. Lol. I feel sleepy so i get onto my bed and tuck myself in before falling asleep.

Abuse scene/flashback, if it triggers you in any way please refrain from reading more until the next bold words!!

"Bi*ch get over here!" I hear my mother yell out drunk. "Yes mom?" I say carefully watching my words. "You fu*king sl*t don't call me that im not your mother" she snarls. She pushes me onto the glass covered floor and i cry out in pain when the glass makes contact with my smooth skin. She shoves her heel into my back and my dad walks in. He punches me and drags my hair. I cry out in pain. "PLEASE STOP" I scream. "Your worthless. Nobody wants you. Your too fat and your a bi*tch.!" My dad slurs out. "No" i whimper. "Wake up" huh? "Angelina wake up" i feel someone nudging me and jolt up..

YOU CAN READ NOW! SCENE OVER