At K.Corp

Mild is briefing Gulf abouy his today's schedules..

'Geez..just by listening to it..I feel tired already..' Gulf said..Mild chuckled..

'Well,you've been gone for three weeks.' answered Mild..

'Just three weeks..Imagine if we followed our parents' request to have at least a month break..' They both shivered by the thought.

'You ready? The conference room is ready and our guests will arrive soon..' Mild said and Gulf sighed..They head out...

'Who are we meeting again?' Gulf asked...Mild sighed...

'Earth Pirapat'

'He is-

'The new architect in charge that P'Paris send'

'Oh~ right...hope he's not some pycho like that Pob.' Gulf said

'I guarantee that I'm not a psycho' an unfamiliar voice startled them from behind...

'You must be-

'Earth Pirapat at your service' the architect cut him. Offering his hand but Gulf just look at it before turning around and continue walking..Earth chuckled...

'Sorry about that...he's just being cautious..' Mild said and Earth said it's okay...

They start the meeting right away..and Gulf liked the design..

'Impressive.

'Thank you.'

'Okay then..I hope that the actual result will be the same like what you've shown us.' Gulf said

'I'll vouch my credibility in this project' Earth said with seriousness..

'We'll see..Since that would be all....' Gulf gestured the man to leave.

'What the was that Gulf?' Mild exclaimed

'What?' Gulf asked innocently..

'I know your pregnant and all..but geez..we're going to work with him until the orphanage is done.' Said Mild

'So?..we are not going to meet him everyday..besides,he's working for us..The nerve of that guy.' Gulf said the latter part almost inaudible..

'What is it?' Mild asked not catching the last part..

'I said..let's get on with the next meeting...' Gulf said standing up ready to leave...

-----------------------------
At the parking lot
-----------------------------

📲: Hello?