Chapter 2

Y/n's pov;
This past couple of weeks were crazy. Jyugo keeps breaking out like usual. Then today he asked Uno, if girls would be into him. Then made some qualities, that doesn't make sense.I mean I can't judge him for trying... Then he said he's into boys as well, which there's nothing with him liking boys. But I think he took it the wrong way when Uno said try things girls are into. The door to our cell bust open, it caught mine and my cellmates attention.

"Damn it 15, take a break!" Hajime shouted,while throwing Jyugo back in our cell. "Seriously, breaking out in day light?! You're making me fall behind on my paperwork!".He slams the door shut behind him.

"You got caught pretty fast, I guess that's not the first time I lost to Uno." Nico said.

"Won't be the last either" Uno said as Jyugo sat up.

"I saw something great" Jyugo said.

"That is?" We asked.

"A woman" Jyugo said as my cellmates looked shocked and circled around him.

"A woman!? What did she look like? What was she wearing? Was she young? Old?" Uno asked.

"I didn't see her clearly but she was hot" Jyugo replied.

"I wonder who she came to visit?" Nico questioned.

"She's probably an old girlfriend of mine" Uno said.

"No, way that's my girl." Jyugo points at himself.

"You been, a prisoner your whole life. No way you got a girl," Uno said. They looked at each other and nodded. Before racing to the door. Nico came back over to me and started dragging me by the back of my shirt.

"What are you doing?!" I asked, as I dropped my book in the process.

"You're coming too Y/n! We don't leave friends behind!" Nico said. Jyugo unlocked the door and ran out with everyone behind him.

"Okay! Too the visiting room as quickly as possible!" Jyugo said.

"So much for reading quietly." I thought, before Nico dropped me on the floor. "What's up with people, dragging and dropping me today." I sit up and rubbed the back of my head. I look over at my cellmates, pushing on the door and fell through.

"Not you four again! What will it take for you to stay in your cell?!" Hajime asked.  I stood up and fixed the collar of my shirt and joined the others.

"Nico, next time you drag me out of our cell. Can you at least, let me stand up instead of dragging me by my shirt." I said.

"Sorry, Y/n, I'll keep that in mind" Nico chuckled.

"Seriously! You got number 6 into this!" Hajime said. I looked past Hajime.

"Is that the girl, Jyugo's talking about?" I thought, as she's on the other side of the protective window. I hear my cellmates get excited and quickly stood up.

"What gives? You said you didn't have a girlfriend, Hajime" Jyugo said.

"Don't change the subject!" Hajime said.