8

Izuku went back to cooking, as it wasn't his conversation to over hear, humming the tune of "give your heart a break" and flipping a pancake.

Tenya came back in, slightly pissed off.

"Pancake?"

"No, thank you."
.
.
.
"Actually-"

Izuku put the last few pancakes down with a chuckle. Tenya went to get one until his hand was slapped away from it.

"Ouch."
"Don't touch. It's hot and toppings aren't out yet."

Tenya nodded and waited patiently. Something Izuku wasn't used to after his old relationships but appreciated it.  Tenya hummed with Izuku making a beat when Izuku placed all the items on the counter.

"Now you may take some."

Tenya didn't wait any longer. He quickly dug into the food while deku was going to change.

Tenya couldn't explain the feelings he got around Izuku.

He made any day feel like a prize, a birthday anything.

He loved the way his hair flowed
He loved the way he smiles
He loved the way his outfits fit like a glove
He liked the attitude the little one always had
He loved his freckles

He, Tenya Iida has a crush on Izuku Midoriya.

In the shower Izuku couldn't stop thinking about Tenyas eyes, how their a lovely shade of Burgundy mixed with almond. Of course you could only tell if you looked hard enough.

He loved the way his colored hair and how vibrant it looked. Made him stand out a bit.

He loved how he had a neat life style.

But it wouldn't be a crush yet...right?

AN: HEY IM REALLY SORRY. This was really overdue but my mentality has been shit- please don't be silent and just talk about how your day was? It might motivate me to write more often. Anyways I hope all of you have a great day or night and I love you all! Mwah :)