"Well since I've already met you, it's nice to see you again. Lisa told me what happened. How are you?" Luke comes up to you and gives you small hug.

"Nice to see you too. I'm doing a lot better. Lisa's not here with you?"

"No she had to work tonight, she said that the hospital has been hell this entire week." He tells you.

"Sorry to cut your time short Luke, but hi I'm Emily. Nice to meet you Y/N and wow, Reid you're a lucky man." Emily interrupts Luke which caused him to walk away.

Oh god. How is she even hotter in person. I can't handle this. Spencer to my left and her right in front of me.

"Hi Emily, it's nice to meet you. I love your dress. Red is definitely your color." You tell her and she gives you a smile.

"Everyone the food is ready. Come sit." Rossi yells from the kitchen.

"We'll talk later." Emily says to you and walks away.

You nod afraid what you will say if you open your mouth. Spencer walks with you over to the table and pulls out a chair for you. He sits next to you and places a hand on your thigh. "You ok?"

"I'm fine."

Rossi sets down a pan filled with pasta and it smells delicious. "Y/N would you like some wine?" He asks you as he serves everyone else.

"No I'm good thank you."

Everyone starts to serve their own plate and when the pasta comes to you, Spencer helps you serve it onto your plate. "Thank you." You whisper.

He hums in response and passed the pasta to Penelope who was next to him.

You grab your fork and pick some of the pasta up and as soon as you put it into your mouth, you could taste all the flavors.

"Rossi this is delicious." You say out loud.

"Thank you, it's my grandmother's recipe and I never mess it up. Unlike some people." He says and looks over at Penelope and Emily.

"Ok that was one time Rossi." Penelope exclaims.

You look at Spencer because you're confused as to what they are taking about. "She used tofu instead of pancetta when she made this pasta and Rossi flipped."

You let out a small laugh and continue eating, while everyone talks around you. "So Y/N, Spencer said you're a registered nurse? What hospital do you work at?" JJ asked you.

You put down your glass of water and say, "Yeah, I've been an RN for a little over 6 months now. And I work at the Bethesda General Hospital."

"Oh that's the same hospital Lisa works at and the one where Savannah used to work at." She says and everyone nods, but she continues to ask questions.

"Did you always want to be an RN?"

You don't really like how everyone's attention is on you and that she's asking lots of questions. "Um I uh- I was a second grade teacher before I became a nurse. I got my degree in education first and did that for a while when I realized it wasn't for me so I took up nursing and fell in love with it." You feel like you spoke really fast and no one understood you, but you weren't going to to explain everything. "Have you always lived here in Virginia or are you from somewhere else?" JJ asks.

"Born and raised." You answer softly and just before she asks another question, you turn to Spencer and ask, "Where's the bathroom?"

He stands up and excuses us and we walk to the bathroom. "Baby I'm sorry about JJ." He says as soon as we enter the bathroom.