cypher's condo III

Start from the beginning

You turned your head back, looking at him with a glisten in your pupils. In a saddened tone, your voice gradually grew quiet once more. "I just don't want to get hurt again."

Oikawa gently grabbed your chin in between his thumb and index finger, lifting up your head. When you looked up into his eyes, all you could see was sincerity, something indirectly telling you that he would never treat you like the way you were treated in the past. In that moment, every suspicion you had of him was vindicated, proving to yourself he was truly something else.

"I would never hurt you."

He lowered his head, placing another kiss upon your lips—sweet and sensual, more so to heal your uncertainties, a remedy to cure your fears. The promise he made felt genuine, something you couldn't say about other men from before. His eyelashes tickled against your cheeks, parting his mouth open to taking in a quick breath, whispering into the night.

"Please, trust me." He cupped your face with his right hand, the pad of his thumb slowly caressing against your cheek. With his eyelids lowered, another promise escaped his lips. "I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable. All I want to do is to make you feel nothing but pleasure."

"Actions are louder than words, so show me." You placed both of your hands back around his neck, brushing your fingers on the dragon tattoo—his skin was warm, feeling the pulse of his arteries against your touch. A tender smile grew on your lips, indirectly telling him you would be alright. "Do whatever you want to me, I'm all yours for tonight."

"Are you sure? I'm afraid of hurting you." Oikawa's voice softened, gently stroking the edge of your forehead. You stared down at his lips, then back up to his eyes, giving him a reassuring smile.

"It's okay. I'll be fine."

He took your left hand from his neck, softly kissing the tips of your fingers. "Let me know if I'm being too rough."

You nodded before he leaned down to kiss you again, his hands trailing down your neck in order to slip the straps off your shoulders, pulling your arms through the slits. It fell on either side, letting Oikawa guide you to take the dress off entirely, leaving you in just your underwear. As the fabric dangled at the end of your legs, he stared at your body in awe, admiring every inch of your exposed skin.

As expected, the air in his room felt colder than before; multiple shivers traveling all throughout your body, an uncontrollable reaction to convulse. Yet, Oikawa made sure to keep you warm, running his hands up your chest, caressing both of your breasts along the edge. He lowered his head and kissed at your collarbone, dragging his hands down to grab your waist.

He planted soft kisses up your neck, along your jaw, and finally on your lips again—passionate and sensual like before, the rising tension of desire slowly building up like a drawn out fire. Your hands could not find a place to settle; aimlessly running your fingers through his hair and down his back, scratching at the fabric he did not take off yet.

He grabbed the collar of his button down shirt and flung it off his shoulders, letting his arms effortlessly slip out of the sleeves. Oikawa threw it somewhere on the floor, hearing the thud of the shirt fall off the edge of the bed. As he pulled his lips away from your mouth, he reached over the back of his t-shirt and grabbed the hem of his collar, pulling it over his head and off of his body.

Peeking your eyes open, you glanced at his lean and toned physique; his torso completely exposed to the cold air. He exerted immense heat, touching the right side of his body—dragging your hand along his defined bicep, feeling every inch of skin on the full dragon tattoo that spanned along his arm and neck.

Oikawa turned to the side, dropping his shirt on the floor. There it was, his back tattoo—with reddish pink sakura petals and branches covering atop behind his shoulders, a prominent blue dragon spanned the middle of his back all the way down to his hips. You remembered that Leia mentioned Kuroo had something similar, wondering to yourself if their tattoos were related.

"Do you need me to put on a condom?" He faced you again, his shoulder now exposing the entirety of his dragon tattoo, the red and pink sakura petal peeking over on the back.

"No, you're fine. I have birth control." You smiled reassuringly underneath him, tracing your fingers over his muscles, dragging the tip of your nail down his right forearm. It was the symbol of the yakuza, the innate pinnacle of their distinction. "Your tattoo is really beautiful."

"Not as beautiful as you." He grabbed the side of your jaw and tilted your head to the side, your throat exposed to his devour. While burying his face into the crook of your neck, Oikawa planted another soft kiss, slightly nipping at your skin.

He cradled your face in between his left hand, dragging his fingers down to grasp the base of your throat, pinning your head down into the pillow while he continued to kiss up to your ear. A rush of blood went straight to your brain, feeling your arteries pulsate against his thumb. You gasped abruptly, a sharp inhale at your expense—luckily for him, you liked it a little rough.