1. New school

*Alarm*

Ugh!! Dang it! Who the heck invented school and exams! I swear if that person is alive I'm gonna kill him!!!!!!!! I got an admission in one of the top schools in Korea not that I'm some topper , just because my mom's boss owns this school. The fees was pretty much high and I told mom that I would study in another school but she said that she could manage to pay it since her salary had been increased and my fees are discounted? Wow! Nowadays schools also started having discount sales 😒? lol whatever

Cool y/n .... you'll have to wait for another year and that's it! You'll be free. You can go abroad and pursue your graduation.

Damn! I better get ready orelse it would be late!😑

7:40 am

Y/m/n : Y/n!!Come fast!! You're gonna be late!

Y/n : Yeah!!! Coming mom!

Y/m/n : Shall I drop you today? It's your first day here !

Y/n : Nah mom! I'm fine! I'll go on my own!!!! You'd be late for your job!

Y/m/n : You sure?

Y/n : Yeahh! Mom, relax! It's not a big deal! Well I'm habituated to living here.....and don't worry I can handle myself. Well it's already been a year and a half living here....and now I even learnt the language. Shit!! I'm gonna be late! Bye!!! Don't skip your meals saying you are busy! Take care. ( I've done my last year of school from my homeland through homeschooling by just attending the necessary exams.....and thank god they allowed me to do that way. Well I'm still confused how they agreed to that)

Y/m/n : Bye!!!

* I ran out of my house....and ran towards my school! It was a 20 min walk! But since I was late .... I have only 5 minutes left!!!! Dang it!!!! I don't want to be late on my first day!!!!!! Aghhh!!

 I have only 5 minutes left!!!! Dang it!!!! I don't want to be late on my first day!!!!!! Aghhh!!

Finally!!!! I reached the school entrance! Dang! People on the street gave me weird looks ......lol I better get up early from tomorrow

lol I better get up early from tomorrow

*Panting..............

Ugh! I need to find the principal's office now! Where would that be? No one is here to even ask!!!! Damn! I better catch hold of my breath first!