When You Hangout [Star Crusader]

════════
Jotaro Kujo
════════

After the situation between (F/N) and Jotaro, (F/N) felt like she was walking on eggshells. Everywhere she went on campus, the (h/c)-haired teen received nonstop death glares from Jotaro's fangirls. (F/N)'s encounter with Jotaro was almost a week ago, but somehow, it was a moment stuck in time for other students.

Jotaro was currently walking through the hallways after the final bell of the school day rang. Everyone said their goodbyes after cleaning the classroom. The teen had detention, but he wasn't going to go, so there wasn't much of a point to stay after school. Taking a different route, Jotaro wanted to avoid everyone if possible.

Walking out the back entrance of the school, Jotaro put his hands in his pockets. Looking around, he scanned the area for any stray fangirls that could spot him in an instant. He didn't have the energy to deal with them today. In the corner of his eye, he noticed a semi-familiar head of (h/c) hair. Turning his attention to the head of hair, he realized that it was (F/N). It's that girl from earlier this week. What is she doing in the back of the school? Jotaro thought to himself.

(F/N) stood up, unchaining her bike from its resting spot. Turning around to leave the camps, the (h/c)-haired teen stopped, looking at Jotaro. "Oh... It's you." (F/N) said. The two continued to lock eyes with one another before she started walking off.

"Oi..." Jotaro called out, following her. Once he caught up to her, he looked down at her. The Joestar never realized the height difference between the two. They've been neighbors for a while, but he's never paid attention to her. "I'll walk home with you," he said. It was more of a statement than a suggestion. (F/N) was hesitant at first, squinting her eyes a bit in suspicion.

"I guess..." (F/N) said, "We're going the same way anyways," she said. The two started walking alongside each other. "The moment your fangirls swarm us, I'm throwing you to the wolves, though," she said. Jotaro couldn't help but chuckle at how blunt (F/N) was. The two walked home together. They stopped at a nearby convenience store to grab drinks and snacks. The entire walk was them catching up with one another, chatting about random things, and taking some detours to check out other things. When they got to their houses, (F/N) looked over at Jotaro, "Thanks for walking me home." she said, "It wasn't so bad." she said, waving before entering the (L/N) household's front yard.

════════════
Noriaki Kakyoin
════════════

Due to (B/F/N) having to go home early to babysit her brother, (F/N) had to finish the research of their project by herself. Walking through the hallways, she heard a classroom door sliding. "Ah! (F/N)!" Kakyion's voice came from beside her. Turning her attention to the cherry redhead, smiling at her, (F/N) looked a bit shocked.

"Kakyion? I thought you would've headed home by now." (F/N) said.

"I had to do some after-school activities," Kakyion said, looking at the (h/c)-haired student in front of him. "What are you doing here? Do you still have some research to do for your project?" he asked. After their initial meeting, Kakyion and (F/N) talked a lot to one another since they spent a lot of the school day in the same area.

"Yeah, just a few more things to touch up the finishing touches." (F/N) said.

"If you don't mind, is it alright if I join? It seems you're by yourself today." Kakyion said, "Maybe afterward, we could walk home together and maybe get lunch?" he asked. (F/N) blushed a bit. The teenager didn't expect to hang out with Kakyion after school. Usually, he was long gone before she got to the library.

Smiling, (F/N) nodded at the idea Kakyion suggested. "That sounds like a good plan." (F/N) said. The two teens walked to the library. The (h/c)-haired teen was thankful that she had some assistance when it came to tidying up her project. After completing the project, Kakyion and (F/N) walked home together. The two talked about their day and shared interests, enjoying each other's company. While they were walking home, the two decided to stop by a local cafe to enjoy a pleasant lunch. Eventually, their delightful walk ended at the front of the (L/N) household.

"Thanks for walking me home, Kakyion." (F/N) said, smiling up at the taller teen in front of her. The (h/c)-haired girl held her schoolbag behind her back. "We should do it again," she said, waving as she walked to her house. Kakyion waved until (F/N) entered her residence, and after the front door closed, the cherry-red-haired teen mentally cheered as he walked off.

----------------
Author's Note: Apologies if this chapter was short! I wasn't sure how I was going to put this chapter. I hope it's still an enjoyable read, though! I hope to see everyone in the next chapter!
- Shin