AN #2: To-Do List

Hello, everyone!! I hope you all are enjoying the reading so far! It warmed my heart to see that everyone still enjoyed the original series. I do plan on coming back to Wattpad and make more stories and collections! Now that I have a bit more free time to do some writing, I want to focus on new stuff. I wasn't too interested in continuing that collection, but I wanted to continue the scenario collection. So! I thought it would be best if I remastered the scenario collection. I was right! I feel more inclined to update this collection and am more interested in the series.

As mentioned before, in story details, all requests are close! I will be focusing all of my attention on re-doing the current scenarios and catching up on the old character and scenario requests from the original that I didn't get around to doing. The update as of right now:

Characters: (Requests)

Stormy Weather [Stone Ocean]

Keicho Nijimaru [Diamond Is Unbreakable]

Advol Muhammad [Star Crusader]

Kars [Battle Tendency]

Wamuu [Battle Tendency

Esidisi [Battle Tendency]

Scenarios: (Remaster)

When You Hang Out

What He Likes About You

When He Asks You Out

When You Wear His Clothes

Date Night

Night At Yours/His House

Spending Time With You

Scenarios: (Requests)

When They Cheat On You

When You Two Make Up

Please keep in mind that I'm dividing each scenario up based on their era within the Jojo timeline. It'll assist me with tracking who needs to be done and keep things organized enough for you guys to enjoy the collection without getting lost of who's where.

On that note, the final thing I'd like to inform everyone about is the updating! I understand that I published this remastered collection with the "When You Meet Him" scenario from each era together, this will not happen in the future. To prevent the updates from being clogged up and people not having things to read, I'll be updating things one at a time as often as I can.

As I said during my initial return, before I got busy, I will be writing a lot more things on Wattpad. That'll include one-shot collections, scenario collections, and fanfic books, stuff like that. So keep a lookout for updates! I'll do my best to keep everyone informed! I hope everyone enjoys the updates that are coming out in the future. As for the JJBA GF fans, I will be remastering that collection to give it the heavy revamp that it deserves. I'll see you guys next time! Have a great day/night, and stay safe, everyone!

- Shinichi