When You Meet Him [Battle Tendency]

══════════
Joseph Joestar
══════════

It was lively in the elegant restaurant's dining area. The restaurant had one of its busiest lunch rushes in quite a while. (F/N) stood in the kitchen, sighing in exhaustion as she waited for the order she had to bring out to a family table and take orders to the newly seated ones. Grabbing the black platter full of dishes for a table, (F/N) rushed out the kitchen's double doors.

Getting into the dining area, the (h/c)-haired woman weaved through tables and fellow waiters to get the order to the correct table. "Hey, (F/N)?" one of her co-workers asked. "I have to help someone with their large party. Would it be okay if you could take over one of my tables?" the waitress asked. (F/N) nodded, handing the black platter to her co-worker. The brunette smiled a bit with a blush, "The table is with the hot brunette with the muscles." she said, giggling a bit. (F/N) let out a bit of a chuckle.

"Sure, my area has lightened up a bit," she said. Tying her hair up, (F/N) went to the table holding the famous Robert E. Speedwagon and a young man her age. He was frowning at something previously said. She wasn't kidding! He is pretty handsome. (F/N) thought to herself. "Good afternoon, I'm (F/N). I'll be your waiter today," she said, smiling at the older man and the young man, who was now giving her a bit of a smirking smile.

"They weren't kidding! The women are beautiful here. I'm Joseph Joestar, and- AH!" he said, before yelping as the older man slapped the back of his head before he could finish the attempt at flirting with the waitress. The two eventually ordered, and for the rest of their stay, Joesph tried his best to complete a one-liner on the (h/c)-haired waitress.

══════════
Caesar Zeppeli
══════════

"C'mon, (F/N)!" a blonde young woman called out to her friend. (F/N) jumped a bit, looking from her map to her group of girlfriends. The group of college students decided to go to Italy for summer vacation. (F/N) still questioned how she let her friends talk her into tagging along with them on an international trip to a country after semester finals.

"C-Coming!" (F/N) called to her friends. The (h/c)-haired teen walked to the group of women. Getting to them, she noticed that they were talking amongst one another, creating a plan. "What I miss?" she asked, folding her map up neatly. The blonde put a hand on her hip.

"We're in a great shopping area, and you're more worried about knowing your way around the map?" her friend said, "Loosen up a bit. Our hotel isn't that far, and we aren't sightseeing for another few hours," she said. (F/N) tucked her map in her purse. "We'll split up since the girls all want to go to different places, and we'll meet up back at the fountain in like an hour and a half," she said, smiling. At least there is a plan. (F/N) thought to herself. Compared to her friends, she didn't know how to let loose and not have a plan. The group separated to look around the area and do some shopping.

An hour and a half later, (F/N) walked to a fountain but noticed that it was the wrong fountain. She did her best to ask for directions while holding a map, but all her attempts to get help weren't successful due to the language barrier. Eventually, she saw a blonde man sitting on the fountain. "E-Excuse me, but could you perhaps help me? I-If not, I'm sorry to bother you," she said.

"Yes? What is troubling you?" the blonde asked. He couldn't help but hold back a bit of a chuckle as he saw the (h/c)-haired young woman perked up, seeing that he understood her.

"I-I'm a bit lost, and I don't speak Italian." she said nervously, "C-Could you possibly point me in the direction of the uh...." she began to ask before pulling her map out of her purse. Telling him the direction, the man laughed and nodded.

"You were a bit off. It's the next area over. I can guide you. My name is Caesar Zeppeli, and yours is?" he asked, introducing himself. (F/N) smiled a bit when he offered to help.

"(F-F/N) (L/N)" (F/N) said, stuttering out as an introduction, "Thank you so much for your help," she said, following him.

"I suppose you owe me dinner now," he said, smiling at the sly comment, leaving the shorter young woman to turn redder than a tomato. At least to say that (F/N)'s friends teased about the cute guy that escorted her back to the group.