When You Meet Him [Star Crusader]

═════════
Jotaro Kujo
═════════

It was an unlucky morning for (F/N) (L/N). She slept past her alarm due to the battery dying in the middle of the night. She arrived at school late due to her bike having a flat tire, and the young teen had to replace the tire before she left. Finally arriving at school, (F/N) adjusted her uniform to look more presentable. Putting on her indoor shoes, (F/N) held her head down, wanting to avoid as many social interactions as she could for the morning. The teen kept to herself, outside of her small group of friends. With how the morning was going, the (h/c)-haired girl didn't want to take any chances.

As soon as she got to the hallway leading to her homeroom class, the girl let out a quiet, airy groan. There was a barrier of girls from all years surrounding one of the popular boys at school, trying to get his attention as they fangirled over him. You've got to be kidding me! (F/N) thought to herself. Wanting to get to class, (F/N) used her shortness to squeeze past the horde of fangirls. Keeping her head low to avoid the deadly glares the girls gave, (F/N) gasped as she felt one of them put out their foot, tripping the teen.

Feeling herself fling forward out the front of the crowd into the center of the horde of fangirls. Waiting for impact against the ground, (F/N) closed her eyes. She landed on something, but it wasn't the ground. It was a wall of muscle. Opening her eyes and looking up, her cheeks turned a dark pink, noticing that she crashed into the infamous bad boy Jotaro Kujo. Shaking her head, looking down before looking back up to the tall teen as she stood up straight. She frowned, "You and your fangirls are in everyone's way. No one can get to class." she said.

(F/N) instantly regretted saying what she did, as there was a dangerous aura from the fangirls, but Jotaro, on the other hand, looked at her surprised. He didn't say much, just moving aside as the (h/c)-haired teen rushed past him as fast as she could to head to class. That moment sparked some curiosity in the young stand user.

════════════
Noriaki Kakyoin
════════════

(F/N) (L/N) laughed at her friend, who recently made the #1 spot on the shit list of all the Jotaro fangirls. "HAHAHA! I can't believe you actually said that to him in front of all his fangirls!" the (h/c)-haired teen said in her glee. Her best friend had recently told the school's bad boy heartthrob to move out of her way in front of everyone.

"SHHHH!!!" an older woman harshly shushed the loud teen. Quieting down, (F/N) placed her head on the wooden table of the school's library.

"It's not funny!!" (B/F/N) snapped quietly towards her. "I'm never going back to school again,"  she said, placing her head face-first into the textbook she had checked out for the day.

"At least you didn't get detention for being tardy." (F/N) said, chuckling. The (h/c)-haired girl wrote down the notes they needed for an upcoming test. (B/F/N) was drawing illustrations for the project they were working on for a class.
After an hour, (F/N) stretched her arms, groaning a bit. "Im gonna get us some snacks," she said, standing up. Standing up, she walked out of the library. Getting to her locker, (F/N) dug through it to find the snacks she left in there.

"I'm surprised to see anyone here this late after school hours." a smooth voice came from beside her. Turning her attention to the person, she was shocked to see Noriaki Kakyoin.

"Noriaki? I didn't expect you to be here so late." (F/N) said, surprised. "I was just staying a bit late to complete a project with a friend. What's keeping you at school so late after the bell?" the (h/c)-haired teen asked, looking at the taller male.

"I had some club activities," Noriaki said. (F/N) knew about him, but this was the first time that the two ever spoke, despite "(F/N), right?" he asked, "It's a pleasure to meet you, well outside of class." he said, giving (F/N) a charming smile. "Shall I walk you back to the library?" he asked. Seeing no reason to object, the two walked back to the school's library.