When You Meet Him [Steel Ball Run]

══════════
Gyro Zeppeli
══════════

It was bright and early in the morning, and (F/N) and her horse (H/N) were resting together in a rest area. (H/N) was laying down on the cool morning sand. (F/N) leaned against the horse while they relaxed. The two spent a few hours before dawn began riding through various trails and areas around her family's farm. It was a busy month, leaving (F/N) cooped up on the farm. Sighing in contempt after the morning ride she had, the (h/c)-haired woman had a relaxed smile on her face.

After a while, the sound of a horse trotting up to them broke (F/N) out of her trance. Opening her eyes, (F/N) saw a blonde man on a stock horse. He was rather handsome and had a killer smile. The first thing the (h/c)-haired woman noticed was the phrase on his teeth reading, "GO! GO! ZEPPELI!" out of everything else of the grinning smirk. "You two alright, beautiful?" he asked. (F/N) raised an eyebrow at the man.

"We're perfect." (F/N) said, nuzzling more into (H/N). "Who are you?" she asked, keeping an eye on him as the other one was closed.

"Gyro Zeppeli." He said, introducing himself. His grin became a wider smirk, "What's your name, shorty?" he asked. The blonde didn't waste any time pointing out the height difference between the two. (F/N) puffed her cheeks, frowning at him.

"(F/N)." She said. The two talked for a moment before Gyro had to bolt off with his horse Valkyrie.

═══════════
Funny Valentine
═══════════

Funny Valentine walked around a small town. The man was there for presidential business, and it was the most boring trip he had taken. He had better things to do instead of dealing with the small-town residents. Wandering around the town, the president noticed something in the distance. There was a (h/c)-haired woman further away near a shop. She tied her horse's reins to a resting spot on the side of the building.

Funny's eyebrow raised a bit in interest. He had been to the town several times and hasn't noticed the woman before. Seeing the (h/c)-haired woman walk into the small building, Funny went towards the building. Moments later, the woman rushed out, holding the strap of her brown satchel. She frantically looked around for something on the pathway. Walking up to her, Funny cleared his throat. "Excuse me, miss," he said, gaining the attention of the (h/c)-haired woman.

"O-Oh! P-President Valentine." the woman said, shocked, "What brings you over here?" she asked. It was clear to Funny that the woman didn't know how to approach the situation.

"It looks like you needed assistance," Funny said, looking at the shorter woman, "Is there anything I can assist you with?" he asked.

"O-Oh, I just um... I just dropped something." the woman said, "It's nothing too big." she said, her timidness getting the better of her. The woman wanted nothing more than to dart away from the president and figure out her situation. Funny shook his head, and once the woman explained what she was looking for, he didn't waste much time using D4C to get it from a different dimension. As much as he'd enjoy a bit more time learning more about the woman, he didn't have much to spare.

"Thank you so much!" the (h/c)-haired woman said, holding her lost item. "I was so worried I lost it. Thank you once again, President Valentine," she said. Funny nodded, looking at the shorter woman.

"What's your name?" Funny asked.

"(F/N) (L/N). It was a pleasure to meet you, b-but I must go now," she said. Unknown to the president, there were a blush on (F/N)'s cheeks.