When You Meet Him [Diamond Is Unbreakable]

═════════════
Josuke Higashikata
═════════════

It had been almost a month since the (L/N) family moved from the United States to Morioh, Japan. Mr. (L/N) recently received a promotion that required him to move to Japan. Wanting to support him, the family agreed to move across the globe. With everything unpacked, the (L/N) family had enough time to settle in. On top of that, there were still at least four weeks left from summer vacation. "I'm heading out!" (F/N) called out from her garage.

Getting onto her bicycle, the (h/c)-haired teen rode off from the driveway.  Going deeper into town, the (e/c) girl looked around amazed, seeing the seaside town during its liveliest time of day. Teens were hanging out, enjoying the last few weeks of their summer vacation. Men and women in suits were walking around during their breaks or heading back to work. Families were enjoying the beautiful summer day out.

While I'm at it, I should probably see how long the route to my new school would take. (F/N) thought to herself. Turning her bike, the teen began her journey to check out her new school. Paying more attention to her surroundings, the (h/c)-haired teen didn't notice a group of high schoolers arguing in the middle of her path. Unaware of the argument that just turned physical. "You little shit!" was all (F/N) heard before she crashed into a tall figure and flung it over. Things happened so fast. At one moment, (F/N) was on her bike, and the next thing she knew, she was on the ground upside down in front of a high school boy around her age with a blinged-out school uniform.

"Ouch..." (F/N) said, rubbing her head as she sat up.

"Boss!!" there was yelling behind her. The delinquents were yelling about their leader, who had been run over by the (h/c)-haired teen. Curiously, (F/N) turned around to apologize, but before she could react, a firm yet gentle grip on her arm pulled her up and away from the crowd.

"My bike!! Hey!" (F/N) yelled as she ran to keep up with the mysterious teen.

"We'll get your bike back, or I can get you a new one!" the teen said, "My name's Josuke, by the way!" He yelled out in between his laughter.

"(F-F/N)!" (F/N) called out as they ran.

══════════
Koichi Hirose
══════════

It was an hour after the school day finished, and (F/N) spent it in the school's library. She was studying for an upcoming science test. The (h/c)-haired teen wanted to be as prepared as she possibly could beforehand. Walking through the empty hallways, she hummed quietly. Any other students that were still on campus were participating in their club activities. Reading the last-minute notes, she jotted down in her miniature notepad (F/N) wasn't paying attention to her surroundings.

After a few minutes, something or someone bumped up against her legs. "O-Ow!" a male voice came from in front of her before there was a thud. Jumping (F/N) looked down, panicking that she just knocked someone over. Helping the teen up, (F/N) blinked a bit confused.

"Are you okay??" she asked, "I'm so sorry! I wasn't paying attention to where I was walking." (F/N) said. The gray-haired teen rubbed his butt as his free hand grabbed onto (F/N)'s. After getting up, he looked at the taller (h/c)-haired teen girl. "Yeah, sorry, I was in a rush. I hope I didn't collide with you too hard." the gray-haired boy said, beginning to pick up the books and papers that he dropped. (F/N) wasted no time in aiding the fellow student in picking up his scattered items. There was a slight blush on his face out of embarrassment.

"My name's (F/N)." (F/N) said with a cheerful smile on her face. "I guess crashing into you wasn't so bad if it means I get the opportunity to meet someone new," she said.