Season Two~ Episode Four

Start from the beginning

"Say the word and I'm taking her keys." Alexis shrugged.

"Nah I got it, next strike the keys gone be sitting on the bed." Khalil sighed walking to his oldest daughter room.

"Mommy not girl have no hair. Why she not come to shop?" Xamora frowned.

Alexis's jaw dropped and then fell into a fit of laughter. "Why you so bad?"

"I not know." Xamora shrugged climbing in her parents bed ready to take a nap.

"Uh Uh you not finna have my bed sticky, come here." Alexis stated.

Meanwhile...

"Ion know what type of time you on." Khalil said shaking his head at his oldest.

"Da—Cause you got life fucked up, when you became disrespectful?" Khalil mugged cutting his daughter off.

Arielle felt the waterworks coming. She could handle being yelled at by her mom, but being yelled at by her dad was the worst thing ever.

"You really sat there and called your teacher a bitch?" Khalil asked.

Arielle sniffled looking down, and started playing with her fingers. "It slipped out."

"You must don't want ya car nomo?"

Arielle's head snapped back up." No da please, I swear you guys will never hear from my teachers again."

"You got one more strike and that's here or at school, and that car mines." Khalil stated.

"Curfew 8:00, don't ask to go nowhere on the weekends, dishes for a month, and you're on carpool for Xamora for the rest of the month. On top of that you not working in that shop until I see improvement in your behavior." Khalil added.

"Do I really have to do carpool?" Arielle frowned.

Arielle and Xamora never got along. Their attitudes were always clashing along with their different personalities.

"Or you can just give me your keys, and I'll do it." Khalil shrugged.

Arielle frantically groaned. "Fine."

Khalil knew that this punishment would probably make Arielle miserable but he didn't care. He didn't tolerate disrespect, although he was the more lenient parent he could also discipline.

——

"I just got off the phone with Ray, how bout these li heifers been bullying Fat." Alexis stated.

"Who?" Arielle immediately asked.

"Some girls at her school been picking on her because of how small and quiet she is. Then one of the li bitches went on TikTok and rumored that Fat and her family homeless and they don't get fed." Alexis explained.

"I bet Fat having way more shit then anybody in her whole school." Khalil shrugged.

"Reagan said Fat was just locked in her bathroom crying." Arielle sighed.

"So when we fighting tomorrow?" Arielle asked.

"Well Ray said Fat gone defend herself tomorrow so I guess we can go up there tomorrow after school." Lex shrugged

"Tuh it's up and it's stuck." Arielle mumbled.

Just like Ja'Seem, Arielle didn't play when it came down to Xamora or her cousins. Over the years Arielle had became more of a hot head like her older cousin. She had three fights on her records, one which landed her kicked off the dance team.

"You need to be up on time so you can take Mora, and so you won't be late." Alexis said.

"No daddy take me." Xamora mugged her big sister.

"Your sister taking you Mo." Khalil chuckled.

"NO!" Xamora shouted, crossing her arms over her small chest.

"Anyways set your alarm one hour early." Alexis laughed.

Arielle sighed and nodded her head. She just hoped she was off of punishment before spring break—which was next month. So if this is what she had to do then so be it.

Xamora:

————

Hey y'all..

Thoughts on Arielle acting out in school?

Was her hair a valid reason for not participating in class??

Y'all think Alexis is the more disciplined parents??

Yes they had another baby...Lol

Thoughts on Xamora??

Y'all think Khalil's punishment was too harsh, or should they have took her car?

How y'all think everybody finna play out with the fight??

Should Arielle be off of punishment before spring break?

I'm finn focus more on my other book "The Lesson" so if you haven't read it you're definitely missing out. Also that book will have more frequent updates.

Don't forget to vote, comment, and share

Follow me!

-JassyOut