Step 11. crash your best friend's date (virtually)

You squeeze my hand three times in the back of the taxi
I can tell that it's going to be a long road
I'll be there if you're the toast of the town babe
Or if you strike out and you're crawling home
- Taylor Swift (New year's day)

You squeeze my hand three times in the back of the taxiI can tell that it's going to be a long roadI'll be there if you're the toast of the town babeOr if you strike out and you're crawling home- Taylor Swift (New year's day)

Karlissa Smith
31 December

I walk into my hotel room with all my grocery bags. I got really strange looks from the people in the lobby. people really need to mind their own business.

I dump all the junk food on my bed because the small coffee table couldn't handle it all.

if you are wondering what I got (for some strange reason) I got 10 packs of sour skittles (don't worry not all of them was the family size, only 2 of them were) 5 packs of normal skittles, 5 packs of popcorn, 12 cans of soda, 2 boxes of veg sushi (i hate eating raw fish) and to be a little healthy, I got green chips.

I was gonna soooo muchhhhh weight. but my new years' resolution is to eat healthy and work out so this is the last time I'm eating like this.

for sureeee

I start eating even though it's only 5. I grab my phone and start scrolling through Instagram.
when I get bored of that I start blasting some badass Taylor swift songs and decide to facetime Delilah.

it rings for some time but she declines it. I huff and call again. what is she doing that's more important than me?

I call 4 times and the 5th time it gets connected

"finally bItch! I was calling-" the screen appears and I realize that it isn't Delilah. It's a boy, a really cute boy may I add

"who are you? why do youDelilah'silah's phone? do you know she has a boyfriend? is she cheating on him? but wait she wouldn't do that" I ramble on.

the boy laughs "I am her boyfriend. you must be the famous karlissa smith" he asks amusingly

"why do you think that?" I ask chuckling

"well your contact was saved by kare bear and you started with 'bitch'." he laughs

"well hello Niall. why do you have her phone? are you one of those guys who go through the girl's phone?" I say disgustingly

he frantically shakes his head "no I wasn't. we are on a date and she went to the washroom and her phone kept ringing so I decided to see it was" he explains

"oh... I'm sorry for interrupting your date" I say sheepishly

he waves it off "it's fine. at least I finally got to see and talk to you" we both laugh.
"Who are you talking to?" came a voice from behind the phone.

an automatic smile spreads on Niall's face and I almost awww

I want someone who looks at me like that....