Ten || Sweet Dreams Angel!

In the picture above, you can see a Pic of our precious Nishinoya laughing ❤️

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️
"You... YOU CALLED ME FAT"

"What? Calm down you egg I never said you were fat. What I meant was--"

"Tsukishima that's not gonna help!"
〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

"I swear if I was there I'd probably lose a limb from receiving a serve."

Yachi nods in agreement, telling me how she thought of that every time, especially with another team, Aoba Johsai. I've heard how the guys joined the Interhigh Tournament and lost to them.

"Kageyama Nice serve!" Daichi said and I watched him. He threw the ball up and walked forward two steps before jumping high and serving hard. A guy from the other team received it and the others connected it.

I watched another match and saw them serve. It was so powerful, so fast where I didn't even blink, it already hit the other side of the court. Their opponent hadn't even registered how the ball already landed near the corner of their area.

I was introduced to the other managers and they gushed how I looked like a doll, blue eyes, wavy blonde hair, and short.

I think it's probably the last one.

During the matches, I've been taking photos while carrying my manager duties of handing them towels and water bottles. After helping cook and serve the dishes, some of us were left with some free time to go back to our rooms and freshen up.

I walked the hallway, stopping on my tracks and hid in the stairway--hiding and listening, it already became a habit to me.

"Nihongo?" I heard Hinata's voice echo in the silent hallway.

"Gomen, I don't speak Russian. I was born and raised here in Japan" Another unfamiliar voice said.

It already sounds boring to me so I decided to just go down and take another route to the room.

"Boo!"

I blinked.

"Was that supposed to scare me?" I told Nishinoya who just shrugged.

"Eh, I was hoping you'd jump a little and fall so I can catch you again."

Silence, that's what I gave him. Passing by at the perfect moment was Tsukki who was smirking.

"You can push her down the stairs, see if you can catch her." What--

"Great Idea!" Noya agreed and I gaped at him agreeing at that ridiculous idea. This guy actually agreed to push me down the stairs.

He faced Tsukki and grabbed his arm, dragging him towards the staircase.

"Huh?" he says, his slightly surprise expression twisted into annoyance.

"Let's test it out on you first!" Nishinoya says with a grin.

I stood there watching as the two struggled to either pull one to the stairs or get away.

I laughed, and both stopped what they were doing.

"Nishinoya, you might get flattened by Tsukki." I put on a blank face and stared at Tsukki who didn't seem fazed by what I call my "creepy face"

Shh dolls can be creepy sometimes okay! No matter how pretty, cute or innocent they are. Horror movies must have secret hypnotizing thingies that planted that thought in my brain.