CHAPTER 30

==Next Day==

Date: 15/xx/xxxx

~Psycho author's POV~

It was 6:00 PM in the evening and Concert of BTS begin. It was all a plan. Y/n didn't actually came in front of army. Yoongi told army that he had a girlfriend and how we wanna spend rest of his life with her. He revealed the news that he is gonna marry her. Jimin covered it up with some flirt. It wasn't he was fooling army, it's the fact that only Yoongi was committed and rest of the BTS were still in the queue ;) No matter, army didn't ever wanted something like this to happen but there dear Yoongi oppa fell in love with someone. He told army that no wonder he loves army alot and will always do but everyone does fall in love at some point of life and love doesn't happens with our decisions to fall for someone or not. It happens without thinking, without telling, without inquiring, it just happens. He told how he wasn't even interested to fall in love or being in relationship. He just wanted to work hard for his passion, for his career, for their fandom, their army. The way his deep meant words were making their way to army's hearts. They all understood how he felt and what really will be good for him. At last, ARMY all together screamed, "WE SUPPORT YOU OPPA!" BTS being really thankful, announced one more news which was told by RM to the ARMY, "ARMY, I know how you all love us and we know there is a fanmeet yet after the concert and cause of your precious love and support, We have a surprise for you, wanna know?" Again, Army screamed a "Yes" and RM continued, "The fanmeet is all free and for every army here but on a condition that no source of media will be allowed." Army cheered up and waited for the fanmeet.

It was 8:00 PM, the tine for Bangtan's fanmeet to begin. All their fandom deposited their phones, cameras and all the technical media sources to the Bighit crew for the fanmeet. Later, they gathered in that big af area for the fanmeet. There Yoongi told army that how there is an issue of him not being able to be with his love coz of her being pushed into an arrange marriage. The Army felt bad about that when Bangtan all together continued, "Army, We need your help!" Army all together asked them how they can help when Yoongi started, "She is gonna get married next month on 3rd." Yes, the date was fixed. And Y/n's parent told her today morning itself. They were coming to South Korea on 20/xx/xxxx means in six days, they were gonna be here and the arrange "marriage" more like arrange "business" shit of shopping was gonna begin soon. Army were sad.
Yoongi continued, "It is the one she is getting married to, is her friend and he too doesn't wanna marry coz he love someone else. I know it's complicated anf hard to take in all at once. Army, I need your help. On the day of marriage, I am gonna exchange the place with the groom. We will share the location with you, of the marriage, We want your support. Her family are few people but our fandom is more than that all thanks to God, our precious army and BigHit Entertainment. I want you to cheer for me, support me on one of the most important day of my life. I know this may sound wrong but we did talked to her parents but they didn't accepted and hurted her with really harsh words just for their business profits. So, Will you help?"

Army make them grateful again by saying, "YEAH, WE WILL HELP YOU, OPPA!!"
After that their fanmeet thing continued ARMY talking to them in groups. They specially arranged some game thing cuz ofc, it was not possible to talk to these many fans one by one. So, for their fandom's sake, they made this fanmeet really speacial.