Bang PD- *nods* I know Yoongi, well. And you are his choice, So you must be some special. Take care of him.

Y/n- Thank you so much, sir!

Bang PD- Your welcome.

I walked outside of his office and saw Yoongi sitting in the waiting session around. I walked upto him. He looked at me hopefully and asked-

Yoongi- What did he say?

Y/n- He agreed!

Yoongi- Really?

Y/n- Nah, I am lying with this smile plastered on my face *said sarcastically*

He hugged me and we went to Bangtan Dorm to chill with the members.》

I just now came from college and today I was going to Bangtan dorm, after two weeks. Well, we haven't yet made our relationship official. I talked to my parents yesterday as Yoongi said and they ain't accepting it. They say I can play around if I want but I can't refuse for the marriage. My mood was fudgin' off. But still I had to come as Yoongi ordered. Omo, My boyfriend can be a gangster some times. So, think twice refusing him for something he asks.

At Bangtan Dorm,

I ringed the bell to reveal my boyfriend standing here with his gummy smile on full display.

Yoongi- Hi!

Y/n- Hello! *fake smiles*

Yoongi- What happened?

Y/n- All the hell happened in my stupid life. What part do you wanna know?

Yoongi- Come fudgin' in, first!

Y/n- Yah!

I walked inside and to the living room. To see the hyung line sitting on the couch. I was gonna walk upto them but suddenly a pillow landed on my face. I saw maknaes on both the side of the entrance to the living room. Yoongi was behind me getting annoyed but me stood there not givinga damn. I wasn't in mood to take a revenge. One more pillow landed on my face. I took both the pillows in my hand but one was snatched by Yoongi who threw it on the face of Taehyung who thrown first pillow. He snatched the second one and threw it on Jimin's face who threw the second one. They threw more pillows but all were blocked by Yoongi who made me walk to the couch. Jin, Joon and Hobi greeted and hugged me. Then, We sat on the couch.

Jin- Did you talked to your parents?

Y/n- Yah!

Yoongi- What did they say?

Y/n- What do you think they said?

Hobi- They refused?

I nodded lightly my head hung low.

Jimin- You are lying aren't you?

Y/n- Yah, So happy to lie about me already heck trash life!

Kook- How can they just...?