"You look amazing Melissa, " he said. She blushed.

"Thank you. So do you."

"Let's go, follow me," he said. She followed him out of the lobby. Antti was waiting outside, stood besides a gleaming white Aston Martin Vantage.

"Thanks Antti, you have a good evening, I'll see you in the morning."

"No worries boss. Enjoy yourselves you two." Seb opened the passenger door for her and she got in. He whizzed round and hopped behind the wheel. She gave a laugh under her breath. He looked at her curiously.

"What's so funny?"

"It's all just a bit unbelievable really. I'm being driven by a four time Formula 1 world champion in one of my favourite cars of all time. I think I'm going to wake up in a minute and find out it has all been a dream."

"It's all real prinzessin, and it's going to get even better." He put his foot down and the car shot off.

As they headed down the Main Street Seb snuck a glance sideways. Melissa looked simply lovely tonight. He loved her hair down like that.

He thought that she seemed very nervous. He hoped that he'd be able to put her at ease, but he was feeling pretty nervous himself. He hadn't been on a date since his split with Madeleine.

They had been driving for around fifteen minutes when Seb told her to put some music on if she wanted to. She fiddled with the radio trying to find a song that she knew. In the end she left it on a station playing classic rock. Seb began tapping his fingers on the steering wheel, nodding his head in time with the music.

"Where are we going anyway? Is it much further?" Melissa asked, curious about what Seb had planned for them. 

"About another twenty minutes I think." She was surprised they were travelling so far for their date. Seb started singing along to the Bon Jovi song that had come on. Melissa smiled. It was great to see him so care free. It made him seem more...normal. "So Melissa, tell me, when am I going to hear this duet you and Joel do? Elton John and Kiki Dee isn't it?" Melissa looked horrified. There was no way that was ever going to happen. 

"Never if I have my way. We only do that when we are totally bladdered. Joel is often that drunk, me not so much. I wouldn't wish our singing on my worst enemy." Seb laughed.

"Not even if I ask nicely?"

"Nope," she laughed.

"Is your singing really that bad?"

"You have no idea."

They carried on with small talk until suddenly Seb pulled off the main road and down a small track. Melissa felt puzzled. Where on earth were they going? There had been a signpost pointing down here but her French was pretty non-existant. After a few minutes enduring a bumpy ride they came across a small carpark and Seb pulled into a space. He had plenty to choose from as there were no other cars there.  He got out of the car and came around to the passenger side to open Melissa's door. He held his hand out to her to help her out of the car. She looked at him questioningly.

"What is this place?" she asked.

"All will be revealed," was all he said. He opened the boot of the car and reached inside, pulling out a large picnic basket. He looked at her and winked.

"I didn't want to share our date with dozens of other diners. I'm greedy. I want you all to myself." Melissa wasn't complaining. They followed some signposts pointing between the trees. When they emerged the other side there was a beautiful lake. The evening sun was reflecting off the surface. The only sounds to be heard was the distant mooing of a cow and the birds tweeting in the trees.

Melissa zoned out for a moment, taking in the beautiful scenery.

"Over here," she heard Seb calling out. She turned to see he had headed about twenty metres closer to the lake. He put the basket down, opened it and took out a blanket. He shook it out and laid it down on the ground. Melissa walked over to him.

"Your seat is ready milady," he joked. She lowered herself onto the blanket.

"Seb, this is amazing. How did you find this place?" Seb winked.

"I have my ways. Seriously though, I may have asked Pierre if he knew anywhere nice and private where I could take a date. Truth be told I didn't want a date in the public eye. I'm not ashamed of you, don't ever think that. It's just I never know where the media are going to pop up. And it's still early days, I don't want it all over the internet until we figure out where we're heading. Do you know what I mean?"

"I do Seb, and I agree with you. It's better just us anyway as I get to do this when I want."

She leant over and to Seb's delight, and surprise, brushed her lips over his. He closed his eyes and applied some pressure, gently sucking on her bottom lip. He was just going to deepen the kiss when she pulled away.

"Better stop that before we get carried away. I'm starving. What do you have in that basket?" He laughed. This was going to be one beautiful evening, he could feel it in his bones.