Heat and Mating

Diana's POV

Tonight is the full moon and it is time for my first heat. Usually it does not hit before night time. But there is a chance it will. I'm with Ariel and Ginny in the royal library. Learning more about being queen. As they learnt more about being royal Beta and Gamma. Though their mates parents have helped a lot along with their mates.

"Can one of you open a window?" I ask the girls as I remove my jacket. "It's hot in here" I state.

"You ok Diana?" Ariel asks me concerned as Ginny opens the window.

"I just feel very hot" I state.

"Could you be in heat?" Ginny asks as she rejoins us.

"No, it's not suppose to happen until sunset. What about you two?" I ask them.

"We're fine" they state.

"Lets get back to studying the alpha and luna files" I tell them. They agree and we do so. Our mates are either out on patrol or helping train new guards. We would be with them. But as this will be our first heat, they don't want us around single males. Also we still have much to learn about being top females.

As we continue the heat gets worse and I start to feel pain. I try to ignore it though. Trying to focus on the file in front of me. When a male enters the room. We look at him confused as he smirks looking at me. He struts over and the girls block his path.

"Why hello gorgeous, how about we go somewhere more private?" he suggests. Eyeing me up and down. I growl in anger at his disrespect.

"How dare you interrupt our business, I am giving you chance. To apologize and leave our presence" I sneer.

"Feisty, I like it" he says his smirk growing.

"Are you deaf?" Ariel demands.

"She told you to get lost" Ginny snaps.

"Oh don't worry girls, there's plenty of me to go around" he says smirking at them. Three thunderous growls fill the room. His smirk drops as he turns to boy to our mates. "Prince Elijah, I thought you were training new guards" he says.

"What are you doing Kol?" Elijah demands.

"Nothing" he lies.

"He was eyeing us like a piece of meat" the girls snap.

"He wanted me to go with him somewhere more private" I add growling at the wolf.

"You dare try to seduce my mate?" Elijah demands.

"I did not know she was yours my prince" Kol lies.

"Liar, this is not your first indiscretion. You were there at the ball, you know who she is. Now get out of my sight, I'll deal with you later" Elijah snarls. Kol bows his head and leaves the room in a hurry. Elijah walks over to me and hugs me tightly taking in my scent. While his Beta and Gamma are hugging the twins. The heat and pain die done.

"Elijah, why was he annoying us?" I ask him confused.

"You're in heat" he mutters.

"But it's not even noon" I say confused.

"We have to go now, see you guys tomorrow" he tells the other four. He starts to lead me from the room as I wave goodbye. He keeps an arm around me.

"Is the room far?" I ask him curious.

"No, it's near the forest entrance" he tells me. We exit the castle and head for the wall. Once outside the wall we head for a cave near the forest entrance. We head to the back of the cave and a panel appears. It scans his hand and a door reveals itself.

We enter the room to see a bedroom with rose petals on the bed and lit warmly. "It's beautiful" I tell him. "Just our human forms, I want to save our wolves for my special place" I tell him.

"Are you sure? Orin really wants to do it tonight" he tells me.

"I know, but Gemma feels the same way" I tell him.

"Very well, just our humans forms" he assures me.

"What do we do?" I ask him as I sit on the bed.

"I'm not a hundred percent sure, before you I only ever hugged girls as they were not my mate" he states. "But we're both a little tense and unsure, so I think we first need to relax" he suggests.

"Sounds good" I say nodding my head as he sits beside me. "How was training?" I ask him curious.

"It was good, but when I sensed you were in heat. I left early, dad understood" he states. "I ran into the other two along the way and joined me" he adds. "How was your morning?" he asks.

"It was good, until I started to heal hot and felt pain. And that jerk appeared" I state.

"Are you still sore?" he asks me concerned.

"A little, would you give me a massage?" I ask him curious.

"Of course, I have massage oils here" he tells me. "I'll give you some privacy as you strip" he states. I smile as he goes behind the curtain. I strip to my nickers and lay on the bed covering my lower half with a spare blanket.

Soon Elijah appears in only boxers. I blush avoiding his eyes. He sits beside me and oils up his hands. He starts to give me a massage. He soon reaches a tense spot and starts to work the knot out. I moan softly into my arms. "That feels amazing" I tell him.

He leans down and kisses my neck. I turn my head and he captures my lips with his. I'm soon laying on my back as we make out. With him in between my legs. Soon the rest of our clothes thrown away and ...

A/N

Picture above of the hidden bedroom.