Full Grown Fight

Diana's POV

Diana's POV

It's been a couple of weeks since I was cured. My room has been redirected to suit my new human form. I am now a full grown seventeen year old werewolf in human and wolf form. Elijah has been perfect seeing and treating me as an equal. But I know it's been difficult with me being weaken from turning human.

Even though I was weaken by it and from growing so quickly. It didn't stop me from doing my job as Alpha or stopped me from training. I am now fighting fit again and it is time for my fight with Loki. We're all gather in the training arena for the challenge.

"Are you sure about this Diana?" Elijah asks me.

"Yes" I state. My speech has improved in my human form.

"But we're mates and you've accepted me, why not just let him take over?" he asks.

"I need to be sure he can take care of the pack properly" I explain. "Just because he is smart and can negotiate his way out of most things. Does not mean he is worthy. He mus be strong in mind, heart and body" I state.

"Who will be his Beta and Gamma?" he asks.

"Orion with be Beta and Connor will be Gamma, if Loki wins" I tell him.

"When would the changing ceremony be?" he asks.

"Right after the battle if Loki wins" dad states entering the room. "Everything is ready" he tells me and I nod my head. We all go outside and they flank me as we walked to the training arena.

"Today Loki Jackson is challenging his cousin Diana Jackson for the title of Alpha of the Midnight Moon pack. No one is to stop the fight or to interfere. Those who try will be punished by the alpha when the fight ends. The fight does not end until one of the wolves submits to the other" Clark explains.

"Someone restrain the mates and family members of both wolves" Dave orders. Elijah tries to fight, but his dad restrains him. They are put into cages.

"What is the meaning of this?" Elijah demands.

"Relax son, it is the rule for all Alpha fights that the family and mate of the wolves be restrained. As the fights can be brutal and sometimes end in deadly wounds. A family or mate cannot be expected to stand by and watch the fight without interfering. Especially mates, as they feel a constant need to protect their mate" his father explains to him.

"We will be let out when the fight is over and Loki along with Diana has been treated for their injuries" my dad assures him. Loki and I step into the ring.

"There are no rules" Dave announces. "Shift and let the challenge begin" he states. Loki and I shift into our wolf forms and begin to circle each other. Sizing each other up waiting for the right moment to streak. I streak first going for Loki's exposed side and he dodges my attack going for my now exposed neck. But I head beat him away and we start to circle again.

This time Loki tries to tackle me to the ground and I bite his exposed stomach. It wasn't a deep wound. But he managed to scratch my side and we bot backed away. 'You've improved dear cousin, lets see just how much' I state and attack him head on. No longer holding back and he does the same.

Elijah's POV

My wolf snarl as I watch our mate get hurt, knowing we can't do a thing to stop it. "Stop this Diana, he's proven he is strong enough to lead the pack!" I yell at her. But she completely ignored me as Loki tackles her to the ground and grabs a hold of her neck. Making me snarl.

Diana's POV

'Do you submit?' Loki asks me for all to hear. I look around at my pack and at Elijah. Who looks furious at me being hurt. Taking a deep breath I go limp and tack my tail between my back legs. Showing I submitted to Loki, making him the alpha. He lets go and howls his victory. The pack howls back accepting him as Alpha. Ginny and Ariel rush over to me, helping me stand.

I'm taken inside with Loki and our wounds are tended to. Nothing to life threatening. But he need stitches on his stomach and I needed some for my left shoulder. No broken bones, just bites, scratches and bruises. Elijah suddenly runs in and hugs me loosely.

"Don't scare me like that ever again" he growls.

"Of course Orin, can I have Elijah back please?" I ask him. Nodding his head, his go back to their natural colour. "I'm fine, no permanent damage" I assure him with a smile. "Now lets got enjoy the party" I state and we head into the garden. Ariel, Ginny and I give up our titles to the new leaders of the pack. Before spending the rest of the night in our mate's arm enjoying a relaxing evening together.

A/N

Picture above of Diana's full grown wolf form and picture in the chapter of Diana full grown human form. Picture on the external link of Loki's wolf form.